Unlimited Run Reverse Flash Ring CW *First Print Updated Post*

Crazydog500

Got this going after i saw this on the show it was a must to get this started, would look great with any cosplay or just to wear around town. Since i honestly would wear that ring in normal clothes. Pricing for this is $100 even and you can order that threw our site or contact me on here, material the ring will be made out of is Gold Plated Brass. We do offer more materials as well just ask.

http://www.beyonddisgustingstudios.com/#!props/czpl

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Updated the first original post to make it easier for everyone. Just got the first finished print done and looks fantastic in person, this one is the Gold Plated Brass Version. If anyone would like one in different materials shoot me a PM, if not you can order right threw our site for a Gold Plated Brass one.

Here is a quick pic i took of the ring at a sort of a angle just like the screen cap. Thought i would do a side by side pic showing it off a little better.

Looks awesome. I'm down for one of the gold plated ones. What sizes do you offer? I think I might be a 9

I'm looking at the screen caps over and over.

Your bolt should be actually be rotated to the right a few degrees.

There should be a bigger space between the top and bottom ends of the bolt and the side notches, if you know what I mean.

Just thought I should let ya know.

I'm looking at the screen caps over and over.

Your bolt should be actually be rotated to the right a few degrees.

There should be a bigger space between the top and bottom ends of the bolt and the side notches, if you know what I mean.

Just thought I should let ya know.

We almost have the update version finished. Since we noticed that in the latest episode this past week, the scene where he puts his hand behind his neck.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back