Rey is the child of Luke and Leia

thegnome, it's all just people speculating. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. Rey isn't Luke and Leia's child. Rey isn't Luke and Mara's child. Mara Jade may exist in this new canon at some point, but Lucasfilm is honoring George's wishes, and one of the biggies is that Luke never hooks up after becoming a Jedi. So, given Rey was born a decade after ROTJ, that sorta excludes him.

haha I know its just I kind of watched episode kind of didn't which makes unsure of whether I have the content correct or not in the movie.

It will be another rip off from the OT (stupid planet death star (7), AT-AT's (8)) my money is on them being twins separated at birth for some stupid reason.

We first meet Luke when he's what, 20, 21? I don't know about you guys, but I was much younger than that when I was having sex on a regular basis.
Yeah but were you living in the middle of the freakin desert!?
Those power converters at the Tosche Station are all teases, Luke isn't going to pickup any of them. I always thought he was 18l but that looks like an over 21 club to me.

I think Marvs thought on that is the one that makes the most sense. Her and Kylo Jen both have very strong powers in the force and they have a close connection without interacting before.

I always thought he was 18l but that looks like an over 21 club to me.

Ezra is 14 in the first season of Rebels, turns 15 during it, and is 18 in the final season, which is 1 year BBY. Luke is "somewhere around a couple days" younger than Ezra (according to Filoni), so Luke would be 19-20 in ANH, depending on where it takes place vs his birthday.

Given that this thread exists are there people out there that want this to be true?

Since when is incest a "thing?"

This isn't Heinlein.

He was a farm boy, and where there's farm boys there's farm girls.
I think all he had was farm droids ;)

FragrantGlossyEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

At least it would show the that the writers can come up with something original although horrific....

And I also like turtles. But not ninja turtles. REAL turtles.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back