Rick Grimes 1:1 The Walking Dead

XtcofPain

Sr Member
Hey guys havent gotten a chance to sculpt a bust in a long time with work so decided to sculpt Rick during my time off. Here he is so far. Ill be making a Silicone bust withthe full shaggy beard from Season 5. Will have more pics soon. Its very dark here today. Ill be detailing him soon after some tweeks here and there.

Rick 1.jpg

Some more work done on this. Hoping to finish it soon. Just have to refine some thing a bit more and texture. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks
Ill be doing a limited run of these in Resin and a few silicone ones with the beard etc.
Rick 12.jpgRick 10.jpgRick 11.jpg

To be honest, I didn't see him at all in the sculpt...

But that photoshop really is selling it! We don't realize how a beard can change a face's traits and shape!

Can't wait to see where this is going!

As a person who has commissioned 11 different busts of various ppl, I get what you're saying about being bald. The hair, eyebrows and even a beard will bring it together. I can't even tell you how many ppl don't see the character before it's complete on some of my busts. Some ppl just have distinct features and pop out at you no matter what. I think this bust is pretty spot on. I love it.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks very much guys, Its very hard to visualise someone at times who's so iconic with the beard and hair etc but i definitely see him strongly in the sculpt.I think it will be very apparent in the silicone with the punched hair etc. Ill be molding now very soon as i have to get onto another project that i was asked about.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back