Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Picked up something exciting for Curtis to reference for the harnesses : A genuine vintage upper buckle! I'll be sending it up to him with the rest of the metal fans for the center holes. I know this project has taken a long time to come to fruition, but I do think it's going to be well worth the wait. As the person who initiated the run by sending up the production pack I'm as excited as anyone else here to see it completed. I think we're getting into the home stretch!

s-l1600-6.jpgs-l1600-7.jpg

*******, how did I miss this!

Project looks amazing. An accurate harness is one of my holy grails.

If a slot opens up, I would be interested.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Thats my buckle! You got that on eBay right? I know that scratch on that black table, it's my kitchen table.

Since then I got this........
d0e7e7a5a0dc3d579c7805896981d47a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OF COURSE you're on the RPF! Yes, I was your buyer for the upper buckle! Thanks again - it's gonna make this run (and my finished pack) even better...

Thats my buckle! You got that on eBay right? I know that scratch on that black table, it's my kitchen table.

Since then I got this........

I'm also working on 3d printing my rockethttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/d0e7e7a5a0dc3d579c7805896981d47a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/f7dabca55dc63bf8bb347ff0f069afdd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Curtis is working hard on it :)

37358768_10160945813575727_4102988902183206912_n.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't mind my sharing that image of his tabletop... He gave me a breakdown of how many parts he'll be casting for engines, cone fins, vents, etc for each kit. Sounds overwhelming to me, but I love that he's breaking it down into its best version for a clean cast/build!

hi TheRocketeer,

can you update us on the status of this project? I sent my $300 deposit on 5/19/17, being patient is one thing but I think we're entitled to some kind of updates, you can't expect us to wait indefinitely right? if you'e not going to deliver the rocket packs within the next few months, I would like my $ back...

Man, I wish I knew about this run so I could have gotten in on it!!! CRAAAAAAP!! I always miss out on this stuff!!!! :facepalm

Curtis is working hard on it :)

View attachment 834297

Hopefully he doesn't mind my sharing that image of his tabletop... He gave me a breakdown of how many parts he'll be casting for engines, cone fins, vents, etc for each kit. Sounds overwhelming to me, but I love that he's breaking it down into its best version for a clean cast/build!

that looks awesome!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back