Rocketeer, The

BUMP. Most of the links on here are dead. Does anyone have any paper props to share? Bulldog menu, Lady Luck photo, etc? Thanks in advance!

Fresh off the presses. This started out as that other photo floating around from the same shoot, that's cropped closer and she has a bigger smile. Unlike the actual photo, it had enough detail for an effective AI upscale (thank you to Hannes on Facebook for that). Lots of photoshopping to change her facial expression to get to this.

Attachments

• LadyLuck1.jpg
    LadyLuck1.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 78
I don't visit the RPF much anymore, and these Paper props threads are mainly dead links and missing attachments. And I don't really want to start with the constant "being sold somewhere". I've made a fair amount of paper props and at the beginning I'd post them (pretty sure my Batman begins joker card and evidence label is still being sold).
Anyway, a few years ago I redid and upscaled the Jenny "LadyLuck" photo (again). The post by Lightening reminded me that I did the work - Yes, you'll have to add the - Love from your "Lady Luck" signature yourself.

Now, lets see how long this attachment lasts...

Attachments

• Jenny compare.jpg
    Jenny compare.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back