Suggestion RPF: Kids

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As a new dad, can't help but think how mind-blowing Halloween would have been had the RPF been around back in the day to help create such amazing costumes. Has there ever been any discussion of version or section of the site dedicated to things like those amazing half size proton packs, kid sized blasters and sabers, etc.?

Might as well get 'em hooked while they're young ;)

boy-and-dog-are-best-han-solo-and-chewbacca-couple-ever(1)__oPt.jpg

3.jpg

mini-luke-and-tauntaun1-e1383265328798.jpg

mini-luke1-e1383266271906.jpg

I need to get off my backside and learn how to use the sewing machine my mum gave me, those are awesome :thumbsup

While I haven't got round to costumes yet, I have been massively getting into making scaled down sabers which started when I made some as presents for my kids using PVC , and other plastic tubing. The blades are polycarbonate tube so are strong enough for any dueling, and I made and moulded my own clear poly resin tips as $44 shipping for a $4.99 item wasn't conducive to my bank account, and wouldnt have been as interesting or fun

WIP phase

(I forgot to take glory shots of these before wrapping them up so this is the only shot I have of them before they........gained wear and tear shall we say)

and a couple for my friend and his two padawans

I have enough pics to run a tute if the interest is there.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back