Question RPF Style Chooser (answered)

Re: RPF Style Chooser

It's still in the drop down list as "Work Safer (theme under development)", are you saying that it doesn't show up for you in the list?

It's not showing up in my dropdown list. I noticed because I leave mine set that way, but when I opened the RPF this morning my style had been changed. Not a big deal anymore, as the adverts on the RPF don't allow the site to pass the work filter - I just prefer the plain jane style. Anyhow, this is what I see in the list:

styl.jpg

I'm missing it as well I cleared cookies and cache but it go bye-bye :) Oh yeah I'm using FF on Linux.

This is my fault. Work Safe style should be back. That is what I get for flipping back and forth between here and the test site, trying to get things in line. Sorry guys.

Could ads, avatars and sig banners be removed from this work safe theme?

Matt,

If you go into your User CP, scroll down the menu on the left and click on "Edit Options" then scroll about 2/3 of the way down the Edit Options page, you will come to the "Visible Post Elements" section. You can uncheck "Show Signatures" and "Show Avatars" there.

Dear Art,

Stop breaking things!

With love,
The RPF.

:p

you can't make an omelette.... :lol:lol:lol

Seriously, I do apologize for the disruption. I am trying to do a million things at once and trying to do a lot of it virtually on my own, so please continue to bear with me on these minor glitches. I know it doesn't seem it on the outside, but we are doing a TON of things in the background to try to improve a number of areas of the site/service and also preparing for the move the vBulletin 4.0 which is going to be a big big change... and yes, I have already ordered fireproof longhandles for myself and the rest of the staff, because no matter how seamlessly we try to integrate it, we are going to get flamed and flamed and flamed.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back