Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Since no one is sure of SCREENS’ sweater, does anyone happen to know of any potential sources for the Rag and Bone sweater?

i have one extra Rag & Bone Avery:

0PQyAuk.png

Last edited:
I'm still really intrigued if anyone knows who made the Holster strap in the film.
Or knows anyone who might be able to replicate it, exactly.
39393870_240029113372514_1318891610335946861_n.jpg

I'm still really intrigued if anyone knows who made the Holster strap in the film.
Or knows anyone who might be able to replicate it, exactly.
View attachment 844378

It's based on a Safariland 1090 holster system. This is unfortunately no longer being produced by Safariland.

Buzby has an excellent thread here:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284606

My not screen accurate 3d model is here:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2950406

Hope this helps.

Chris

has anyone ordered from White Sheep leather lately? Looking at their 2049 and only seen a few older posts here.

Anyone has any updated feedback on their quality/accuracy? I'd like to use the coat for an upcoming trip but can't wait for the turnaround time from other vendors.

has anyone ordered from White Sheep leather lately? Looking at their 2049 and only seen a few older posts here.

Anyone has any updated feedback on their quality/accuracy? I'd like to use the coat for an upcoming trip but can't wait for the turnaround time from other vendors.

I bought one in august and got it a few weeks back. It's pretty nice. I got it with the alternate fur. It seems they fixed the problem with the collar not standing up. With a little distressing it looks pretty close to the film coat. If you need any photos let me know.

Last edited:
that's great!

what was the alternate fur you got? I checked out their instagram photos/tags for real world photos and it looks like a solid jacket. I'd love to see pics of your coat is possible.

thanks!

that's great!

what was the alternate fur you got? I checked out their instagram photos/tags for real world photos and it looks like a solid jacket. I'd love to see pics of your coat is possible.

thanks!

Sorry for the late reply! I've been sick, and finally got around to getting some photos. They might be a little blurry. Also please excuse some of the more noticeable white patches. I haven't finished weathering the coat.

In terms of the fur, I got the shearling fur. It's not bad, but looking at the film, the movie fur seems to be longer and less compact. image 1.jpgimage 2.jpgimage 3.jpgimage 4.jpg

Strange, they didn't show up on my phone last night. Thanks for sharing them though!!! I'm leaning more towards getting one now for the Winter for sure.

Seeing how I don't think I can do this alone. I will personally be sending $100 to whoever can find the brand name of this sweater.
No joking here. If somehow someone knows and would like to share this information, I will gladly fullfill my end of the bargin, granted there is proof.
Once I contact the designer and get confirmation, I will send the money plus perhaps a bonus just cause I'll be happy.

I wish I would have bid on the SCREENS Sweater, absolutely regreting it now. Very helpful a nice guy.
Though the search continues.
Blade-Runner-2049-0232.jpgo4eUJCy.png

I've been searching every site with every keyword I can come up with; no doubt it's a hard sweater to find. However, if anyone is interested in K's first sweater in the film, it's a Rag & Bone Men's Standard Issue Avery Crew Sweater. It looks like they weathered it up and stretched the neck out. Hope this was helpful!

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.22.01 AM.pngragbs3005612560_m1_1-0.jpg

I've been searching every site with every keyword I can come up with; no doubt it's a hard sweater to find. However, if anyone is interested in K's first sweater in the film, it's a Rag & Bone Men's Standard Issue Avery Crew Sweater. It looks like they weathered it up and stretched the neck out. Hope this was helpful!

View attachment 851054View attachment 851055
The Rag and Bone Avery was ID'ed a few months ago so unfortunately they're a bit difficult to come by now. I dont think his chinos or T-shirts have been identified yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back