Interest Screen Accurate Han Solo ANH Shirt Fabric

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For those who may be aware I have a small business at www.threadlair.com and I sell high end fabrics to costume designers like myself who are looking for quality textiles to make their own pieces. I specialize in Star Wars costumes and have sourced screen accurate materials from all over the world.

I'm in the process of looking into purchasing a very limited quantity of accurate fabric for Han Solo's shirt from ANH and I wanted to guage interest before I commit to buying anything as this means shelling out a considerable amount of money to acquire it. I'm not currently offering any commissioned pieces for a completed shirt as of yet, but this fabric would be identical in color, weight and weave to the original, even if the fiber content isn't exactly the same proportions as the original.

I do have plans to develop patterns for Han Solo items from the original three films at some point down the line, but for the time being I'm only looking to bulk purchase about 50 yards of fabric and wanted to know if anyone here would be interested buying if I were to stock it on my website.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Mods feel free to delete this thread. Sadly my supplier won't be able to get more of this material in stock and I have yet to be able to source more from elsewhere.

Thanks for the chance to share the possibility!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back