Announcement Seller Feedback

What would classify as "going into details of a transaction."? I just ask because I've noticed a few feedbacks mentioning particular props purchased in the short comments etc., and I was wondering if that is ok or if we are supposed to leave that out?

I love this idea. All those shiny stars, brackets, Rocketeer liners that you love. Leave me some feedback peeps.

Welp, finally got the chance to boot up and log on, and I see we have feedback and changes to the forum.

I DON'T LIKE IT! :darnkids

GIT OFF MAH LAWN YA LIL BASTARDS! :darnkids

On small request though (in all seriousness), can there be a link to the thread where the person is leaving the feedback for? Is there a cutoff date for when a transaction should "count"?

Also, where's the new junkyard forum where all the other old posts are gonna be lobbed into, or is it not active yet? Mainly just trying to figure out the best way to go about leaving feedback.

CHANGE CONFUSES ME.

Chris

Welp, finally got the chance to boot up and log on, and I see we have feedback and changes to the forum.

I DON'T LIKE IT! :darnkids

GIT OFF MAH LAWN YA LIL BASTARDS! :darnkids

On small request though (in all seriousness), can there be a link to the thread where the person is leaving the feedback for? Is there a cutoff date for when a transaction should "count"?

Also, where's the new junkyard forum where all the other old posts are gonna be lobbed into, or is it not active yet? Mainly just trying to figure out the best way to go about leaving feedback.

CHANGE CONFUSES ME.

Chris

I think with JY posts being deleted after so long this wont work :)

What would classify as "going into details of a transaction."? I just ask because I've noticed a few feedbacks mentioning particular props purchased in the short comments etc., and I was wondering if that is ok or if we are supposed to leave that out?

We would prefer that the person leaving feedback NOT specifically mention the item they sold/received. However, if someone does post that information, we will leave it up to the recipient to report it if they would like us to remove the information that identifies the item:

We would prefer you NOT say:

"The Captain America shield is fantastically made! Great buyer!"

We would prefer you say:

"Item is fantastically made! Great buyer!"

While I won't go into it, I am going to guess that that our reasoning for preferring this approach is fairly obvious.

On small request though (in all seriousness), can there be a link to the thread where the person is leaving the feedback for?

As Philly pointed out, because threads will be actively removed from the sales area, this would only create a lot of dead links.

Is there a cutoff date for when a transaction should "count"?

No.

It isn't active yet. It will be called "Junkyard - Deprecated."

Last edited:
IIRC there was a button in the CP that enabled one to delete ones own feedback left for others ? Has it been deactivated or removed or never there ?

Question: Is there a way to turn off the automatic message tracking from when you leave someone JY feedback?

What is suggested when I've had a really bad experience from a seller on the junkyard?

I am very disappointed by a seller and wouldn't buy from her again because she was so unprofessional. So she says she will give me trouble for putting up negative feedback, how does that make sense when after I paid she gave me ZERO responses to my private messages or emails???. I had to make a PayPal claim because I thought she was a scammer since I didn't get the item I ordered nor any replies for over a month. I asked her questions and she wouldn't reply...then in her feedback she says I'm poor at communication, so it doesn't make sense to me how I could communicate when the other person doesn't even reply.

What is suggested when I've had a really bad experience from a seller on the junkyard?

I am very disappointed by a seller and wouldn't buy from her again because she was so unprofessional. So she says she will give me trouble for putting up negative feedback, how does that make sense when after I paid she gave me ZERO responses to my private messages or emails???. I had to make a PayPal claim because I thought she was a scammer since I didn't get the item I ordered nor any replies for over a month. I asked her questions and she wouldn't reply...then in her feedback she says I'm poor at communication, so it doesn't make sense to me how I could communicate when the other person doesn't even reply.

Give her honest feedback and if that means negative, then so be it. That is on her. You do not want other people to have this experience and your feedback can save them the headache.

Save every email, PM and message she sends to you where she is bullying you into not leaving bad feedback. If she starts making trouble for you because of that feedback, save those messages and send them to MODS. No mod will allow anyone to blackmail someone for good feedback and bully someone for their experience and opinion. Most likely she will just be writing her own bus ticket to ban town with those actions. So just be honest and save all evidence if she turns on you. She won't be here long after she does that if you report it right away.

Last edited:
Out her, put all the facts in a new thread.

I as well as the communitty will thank you for it

Thank you! I'll take screen shots of all of the messages I sent & got, then send it to the mods.

I didn't know what to do since I'm new at collecting props & buying stuff online. I've definitely learned to be more careful and look for experienced sellers that have a history of feedback.

I did finally got the item after I submitted a PayPal claim even though it needs repairs so I'm thankful that PayPal did have the system to freeze the money if she didn't send it and I'm really thankful that there's a supportive community on here ....Much appreciated! :)

I'd be interested to see what the prop is. The person that you are referring to only has a few active sales in the Junkyard...but I don't know if the search system in there looks at things that are marked as sold.

That said, I agree with the idea of forwarding what you have to a moderator.

Send what you have to the mods.

It's absolutely absurd for someone to threaten you with what sounds like retaliatory feedback.

-Rylo

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back