Shoulder Cannon Finished Plus Progress Photos

Lonewolf260

I have just recently finished a shoulder cannon for my pred suit, I will not take credit for it because it's not my design. I followed a huntorial to make it but I changed it a bit. Before I made it I made a pepakura one. That did not turn out well:p

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good looking cannon.  Just to share my experience with shoulder cannons, I discovered that the lighter weight they are, the easier they are to mount, and the better they stay in place on the mount.  I used PVC pipe on the first one (for my suit) and it turned out way heavier than I wanted it to.  I ended up using cardboard tubes and foamies, and it has no problem staying in place now.  Not trying to discourage you in any way, you did a good job on it!

Brian

Now that the cannon is done, I have begun the cannon arm, still looking all over for a backpack to make that isn't too hard, I have one made from pepakura but I think it may need To be bigger. Here is my progress so far of the arm made from insullation foam, I have had a long history with that foam:p

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well, when almost done with the arm I messed up:( the cannon arm is now having o be restarted. But I did start a backpack! I have that in my WIP discussion

Back