Smallville: Legion Flight Ring?

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Anyone catch the flight rings from last weeks episode of Smallville? I thought they looke pretty cool. I'd love to have one to go with my GL ring.

Anyone got any hi-rez screencaps?

Here ya go. Thanks to KAL for the images.

811smallville1048hi7.jpg

811smallville1006tp4.jpg

yeah - I need a couple of those!!! My boy would freak for one - he loves the Legion and reads all my old comics + Legionaires.

They made some a few years ago but I don't think they looked as good as the ones above.

Yep, the DC ones were the nicest out there but the graphics were still slightly sloppy. I believe that these are in the works for here eventually.

Aww, they haven't shown the next half of the series in the UK yet (on E4) but I'm guessing something amazing is going to happen that involves rings.

Well you have to remember someone on this board holds the DC licensing for Smallville. I do not believe someone could make a run of these without stepping on his toes.

He probably won't make any. On his forum when asked if he would make any he said "No, I can not get an exclusive from DC on them. They are a cross platform prop not exclusive to Smallville."

Last edited:
Im not going to do a run because Smallville is not exclusive and there are infringers in Hong Kong that are destroying the market for them and seem to be outside the legal reach of WB.

I can not advise you what to do, but if you are with in the legal reach of WB it might not be smart. WB knows about this website very well.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back