Space 1999 space suite

bothanspy

Sr Member
You don't see many of these around. Was excited to get a set off eBay.

It's not 100% perfect, as the helmet does not fit the neck ring, so I cannot display it with the helmet on all the time. Just place it on for these pics, and also the chest box is missing one piece on the side. Otherwise, it's a decent representation of the suit. It does have a oxygen supply box on the back and the oxygen hose does connect to the helmet.

Does anyone has a accurate helmet and neck ring for sell?

Last edited:
Nice score !

I just began to watch Space:1999 on DVD, really brings back some memories.

On a side note, the version that I remembered seeing on german tv in the 1970ies/80ies had different title and end sequences which are included as a bonus on the DVD´s. I only remembered some pretty spaced out electronic music, so imagine my surprise when I heard the Star Wars theme in a funky disco tune !!! :lol They seem to have used it for only one or two shows and quickly replaced it with the music I remember, but wow, that was really strange.

Michael

This is where I show off my Mego-style Space 1999 figure of Alan Carter, with Spacesuit. :cool

megoalancarterpi9.jpg

space19998bcv9.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back