Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

El Fett

Sr Member
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

We work on YOUR own print or kit. We don't sell prints, kits or complete costumes unless otherwise indicated on our posts. What we offer is the expertise, time and materials to finish detailing your prints with puffy paint, airbrush etc. Any questions, please feel free to PM me. *small detailing, webbing or airbrushing jobs can be turned around within a couple weeks. Email me or PM to discuss on a case by case basis.

20130112_134722-1.jpg

We decided we can tackle a very limited run for other people trying to get their suit puffy-textured but don't want to do it themselves for whatever reason. We can do it in under the 3 month mark per suit. Anyone who has done it will tell you it averages at about 100 + hours of work.

So, on to the pricing. It's a little hard to price out this service but I think its safe to say this is probably the most laborious part of doing a TASM costume. It is truly what sets apart a nice suit from an Incredible suit! Not to mention how the value increases for a fully puffed suit.

So here is our pricing sheet:

TASM pricing:

A fully puffd TASM suit = $800 (Price can vary depending on pattern i.e. Mclean's V.3 and newer are $900 due to a significantly smaller hex pattern)
This includes all black webbing, front and back spiders, red and dark blue honeycombs

A partially puff'd TASM suit = $450 (Price can vary depending on pattern i.e. Mclean's V.3 and newer are $550 due to a significantly smaller hex pattern)
This includes all black webbing, front and back spiders and red honeycomb only (This is actually what I will be doing with my Battle damage version)

A Mask only = $150 (Price can vary depending on pattern i.e. Mclean's V.3 and newer are $250 due to a significantly smaller hex pattern)

Black Webbing and front and back spiders only = $200

20130213_181402.jpg

20130311_175801.jpg

photo.jpg

20130126_174500.jpg

Raimi suit pricing:

Raimi Suit = $500
This is for prepping/painting and glueing down urethane webbing, spiders and shoes (not included). Pictures below are to illustrate a suit with urethane webbing that was painted and glued down on the fabric suit.

(Webbing in Puffy is $200, same as the TASM2 cost).

20140414_154519.jpg

TASM 2 pricing:

A: Blue area brick pattern only $600
B: Blue area brick pattern and webbing (Matte Gray/Black or Metallic black) $800

C: Webbing only (no spiders) $200 ($300 if it's already sewn)

DSCN1053.JPG

Any other suit or project would have to be researched out to price...i.e. Man of Steel, custom Spideys...etc.

We can work out a payment plan that can consist of a deposit to start, and a monthly payment to be liquidated at completion and before final delivery.

A very important condition: The print HAS to be unsewn. That's the only way we can guarantee a good job. If the suit is already sewn...then I'm afraid we can't help you.

That's it! If there's interest then please PM me or email me at filmjunkie2000@hotmail.com as my PM here is getting close to full.

If there are any questions or thoughts, please comment below and I will do my best to answer for everybody to benefit.

Airbrushing work:

photo.jpg

SILICONE SPIDER EMBLEMS
$75 front and back ($50 if you place a fully-puffied-suit order)
pN9Pbfd_-cVAmfokyBDR255tPZzTx4JV7jloNHUhnS5u=w667-h889-no

Special thanks to MCL34N for sharing his technique with me and to everyone that is letting us work on their suits. I know firsthand how precious these are to people, so as always, I do my best to get these services done for you with the same amount of love and attention I would if they were my own.

-El Fett

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st batch with delivery before comic-con has been filled with 2 full suits for FedEx123 (2 Full puffed suits ordered (deposit received)

- Mission accomplished!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Pipeline / The Queue:

1 - batmangoku - 3 Full suits (2 TASM2, 1 TASM). Deposit for 50% received on 1/30. 2 first suits done (TASM and TASM2, shipping on 10/17)

COMPLETED LIST:

1 - Max Jenius (Order for full puff suit received/ Deposit received 1/27 Print arrived 1/31) - PAID IN FULL. COMPLETED on 4/6 (Sat). Shipped to TrophyWife on 4/8 (Monday). DELIVERED

2 - sephiroth61787 (Webbing and Spiders only. Payment received 2/27. Print received 3/4) - PAID IN FULL. Completed on 4/9. Pending delivery instructions. DELIVERED

3 - Bread Warrior (Order placed for webs/spiders. Deposit received 3/3) Print arrived 4/12 PAID IN FULL. Completed and shipped 4/26. DELIVERED

4 - bschossler (Order placed for front and back Spiders. Deposit pending) Print arrived 4/12 PAID IN FULL. Completed and shipped 4/27. DELIVERED

5- kcr7pr (Raimi Urethane webbing job received. Payment pending. Suit arrived 2/4) Shipped back on 5/14. DELIVERED

6 - Kash605 (Full puff suit with delivery set for mid October. Deposit received 2/13 Suit arrived 2/25) Scheduled for delivery early June. COMPLETED and will be shipped the week of 5/27 pending final payment clearing. DELIVERED

7 - Judoguru (Front/Back Spiders only) - PAID IN FULL. Suit arrived 5/15. Shipped on 5/30 DELIVERED

8 - Fedex123 Print 1 arrived 1/31 (Scheduled for delivery for early June). PAID IN FULL AND COMPLETED. shipping to Trophywife on 6/14 DELIVERED

9 - Kevinbnyc (Webs/Spiders) PAID IN FULL. Suit arrived 5/24. shipping to Trophywife on 6/14 DELIVERED

10 - Fedex123 Print 2 completed and shipped on 8/15 DELIVERED

11 - Masked Rider (Raimi suit received. Paid in full. DELIVERED)

12 - YungJeffson TASM2 print (Paid in full) Print arrived 7/19. Shipped/delivered

13 - Kcr7Pr TASM2 webbing only. print arrived on 10/9, paid in full. Shipped

14 - funnaejc full TASM2 puffy work . Paid and hand delivered on 2/2

15 - Angeldean SpideyPlanet Kit COMPLETED. Shipped on 4/17

16 - Iconic Props full TASM 2 puffy work (paid in full) Arrived end of March. Completed June 11. DELIVERED

17- Wezzulus TASM 2 mask webbing (Paid in full) arrived + TASM2 webbing (paid in full), pending arrival. MASK COMPLETED and shipped on 4/17 . Print pending shipping instructions.

18 - Chaosprince Ultimate Spider-Man (paid in full) Print arrived 4/10. Completed and shipped on 7/12

19 - Somnambulus Full TASM2 Puff order. (Deposit for half, received on 5/3) Print arrived 5/28. COMPLETED and Shipped on 9/15
20 - kiyominai Puffy Webbing and silicone spiders (deposit received). Print arrived 7/1. Finished on 9/22 and awaiting final payment and shipping instructions.

21 - TheCrazedClown Webs and latex front spider glueing (first half payment received.) Print in house. Finished on 9/22.

22 - MXB5 Full TASM2 Puff order (deposit received on 5/8. Full payment made by 6/22) Print shipped to TrophyWife

23 - ZEROGINC Full TASM2 Puff order (deposit received on 5/9) Print arrived 6/2. Print finished 10/22. shipped on 11/19

24 - batcouille full TASM2 puffy order (Deposit received on 6/11). Print arrived 8/11 shipped on 11/19

25 - mdoug18217 full TASM2 puffy order (Deposit received on 7/12). Paid in full on 10/31 Shipped on 11/19

26 - ANBUspidey comic suit, webbing and silicone spiders. Print in house. Done and awaiting shipping instructions

27 - Westies14 finishing TASM 1 puffy work Print arrived 9/5. Paid in full on 9/23. Shipped on 1/28

28 - Funkster - Full TASM symbiote suit. Deposit received on 12/8. Print in house. SHIPPED

29 - namjak full miles morales suit. Paid in full up front on 10/21. Print arrived 10/29. SHIPPED and Received.

30 - RiotJavelinDX - Superior suit. Webbing and silicone emblem. Deposit paid on 3/12. Shipped on 6/29.

31 - Shimo - 1 FULL TASM2 suit. Deposit received on 3/6. Hand delivered on 7/7

32 - Jarradlm - Sewing services + emblems. Print and shoes in house 4/28 (finished, just pending delivery of added items). Completed and shipped.

33 - kcr7pr - Full puffy job on TASM2 suit (print in house). SHIPPED and delivered

34 - peterparker Silicone emblems, lens and shoe installations. Done.

35 - Yoshua's TASM2 webs only (In house) Done and hand delivered on 5/1

We have been consistently delivering our orders ahead of schedule (we're that good LOL). Hard to believe we're almost done with our entire pipeline! I think we could take on another full suit or two and still deliver by end of the year so email or PM if you're interested.

Big thanks to everyone for their interest and looking forward to updating this thread with cool progress shots and delivering puff'd prints!

20130226_085852.jpg

Gracias amigos.

Last edited:
Re: Don't have time to Puffy paint your suit or don't have the steady hands for it..?

As someone who is currently puff painting a MCL34N suit, i think you're crazy for offering services but respect the hell out of you. I would never want to do this more than once! :lol Good luck!

Re: Don't have time to Puffy paint your suit or don't have the steady hands for it..?

Can't wait to see the first completed suit, I'm positive you'll do fine ( now that you're good lady wife's on the job ) lol. Good luck Amigo!

Damn i would be interested but my suit is being sewn as we speak :-(

Good luck

Will you offer services of gluing urethane webbing to a spidey4fun suit in a near future?

Will you offer services of gluing urethane webbing to a spidey4fun suit in a near future?

It's been a while but I can definitely do that in half the time as puffy painting. Seems easy now in comparison LOL. As long as the print is un-sewn, we can talk more about something like that. Just PM or email me. Thanks.

Ahh suit is sewn :(

I used to have a mannequin that I used on sewn suits but I got rid of it years ago...the only way to do a clean job is on an un-sewn print unless you have someone gluing it right on to your body...and that is not advisable LOL.

well if you change your mind and decide to do sewn suits let me know please

What if I sent you a mannequin free
That way you can do my order and others and we can work something out price wise?

All PM's and emails have been replied.

that's great that you are offering this to people.. i'm like 2/3 done with my suit and it is stressful and tedious.. the price is decent as well.. blue honeycomb is neverending..

that's great that you are offering this to people.. i'm like 2/3 done with my suit and it is stressful and tedious.. the price is decent as well.. blue honeycomb is neverending..

Thanks bro, I think so. It comes out to less than $10 an hour. And the job is tedious, I agree...hypnotic almost. But too late, I already offered to do it! No getting out now! Lol!

A lot of people PMing me for prints. Guys, I don't do prints. You need to reach out to the Print masters: MCL34N, Sonjou, Taylor, Carl etc. Once you have your print in hand or on route. I can help you out with the Puffy. At that point you can send me your print and no deposit is needed until we're ready to start on your print. Now there is only one spot left open to finish before Comic-Con. So I am reserving that for anyone interested in getting a full or partially puffied suit that has their print in hand already. But after that, I can take jobs for more. Orders will be first come first serve and will fall into a queue as they get here. Hope that answers some questions. Thanks guys :)

Awesome your doing this. Guess ill have to find out how crazy it is when my McLean suit comes in :/ by the way, forgive me if this is off topic, but I notice your using slick deep red, do you happen to know if its better then true red?

Awesome your doing this. Guess ill have to find out how crazy it is when my McLean suit comes in :/ by the way, forgive me if this is off topic, but I notice your using slick deep red, do you happen to know if its better then true red?

Im just using the same color MCL34N used on my other suit since I really like how that came out. But its a matter of preference I guess. Haven't seen another puffed suit in person besides my own so I can't compare to anything. But if someone wants me to use a different shade of any color, I will do so of course. Even purple. The customer is always right :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back