Star Trek Las Vegas 2019

AGxM

I am a huge Trek fan and always wanted to go but have a few questions if I may, as I have never been to a convention and this will be a considerable outlay as I will be coming from Asia....

Do you have to get dressed up - not really my thing and prefer to be under the radar...?
What are the best things to attend?

Am I better off doing a more local convention?

Thanks

Star Trek cons are a ton of fun. There will be a lot of people dressed up - YOU DON'T NEED TO BE. There will be a lot of people NOT IN COSTUME.

As for the "best" things to see... it's really up to you. I had a ton of fun watching the main hall panels (where the big names go to chat Star Trek), but I also loved hanging out in Quark's and chatting with random people.

Either way, it's definitely worth checking out!

Is anyone going to the convention this year?

If so would you be willing to pick up the TNG poster set at the Roddenbery booth for me, please?

mail.jpeg

I would obviously pay for the posters and postage to the UK.
Thank you.

Is anyone going to the convention this year?

If so would you be willing to pick up the TNG poster set at the Roddenbery booth for me, please?

View attachment 1043298

I would obviously pay for the posters and postage to the UK.
Thank you.

Hey brother, I’m in Vegas for the Con. I can see what I can do to help you out. All 3 are $25 or is that $25 per poster? Are you looking at getting all three? Shoot me a PM so we can discuss it further.

Hey brother, I’m in Vegas for the Con. I can see what I can do to help you out. All 3 are $25 or is that $25 per poster? Are you looking at getting all three? Shoot me a PM so we can discuss it further.

It's $25 for the 3 part set, which includes the heroes poster, villains poster and the key/identifier poster.
A nice deal but the Atlantic ocean and a couple of thousand pounds/dollars puts it out of my reach.
I very much appreciate your offer of help.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back