Done / Completed Star Trek TOS Phaser Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Example prototype display without cover:
Phaser Display.JPG

This is a design that my original plastics guy and I came up with, which is mostly based (changes were made to reduce cost and boost prop display) on the original Icons prototype for the Han Solo "Hero" blaster from ANH (overall dimensions are the same as the Icons version).
However of the differences are the clear acrylic hooks, which add a nice touch.

This is a great way to display a prop without taking up valuable desktop room and without having to purchase more furniture.

Dimensions: 15 7/8" L x 10 3/4" H x 4" W

Estimated Price (as of 10/21/18): $65 per display case plus shipping

Please post a reply with the number of display cases you're interested in purchasing. Because I will be making these in conjunction with the latest Han Solo blaster display cases a minimum of 10 interested won't be necessary, but because the acrylic hooks will need to be custom-made for the phasers, it would be nice to make more than one set.

Total Interested: 1

Interest List:

1. CE
2. CE

Estimated prices with UPS ground shipping (Send me a pm with your shipping address if you are outside of the US):

One Display case shipped: $111
One Display case (FedEx Ground): $101

Two Display cases shipped: $181
Two Display cases (FedEx Ground): $171

Optional items:

Plaques - The latest ones I'm using are from Thepastrojedi from ebay and I believe he may still be an rpf guy. He can be reached at: bcc28@juno.com
The original "Icons" blaster plaque size is 4 3/8" X 1 15/16".
Price is around $12 per plaque.

Last edited:
This will be a "last call" on these just in case anyone is interested.

I will be contacting my plastics fabricator on Monday (3/11) morning with total units.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back