Interest STARGATE Horus Fiberglass Starter Kit

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have decided to entertain the possibility of a limited run of STARGATE MASKS sourced from production pieces.

I wanted to gauge interest, to see if it is worth the effort.

The majority of the parts are RAW Fiberglass castings.
There are some smaller auxiliary parts, eye lenses, earing accessories that are not shown, but also included. The only thing not included will be the leather. However, I can help source it.

I will also have a web page set up for reference that will assist the builder.

Here are the major sections. (these are just recent castings examples.)

IMG_3851.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3856.JPG
IMG_3884.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3857.JPG
IMG_3855.JPG

Current Price estimate will be 2,500. which will include domestic shipping. Over seas, will be case by case.

I do not anticipate the run will be more than 5 sets. Please be serious if you post interest.

Thanks for reading.

What is your sense of the timeline, or possibility of future runs? I definitely do not have those funds available right now, between a bad winter and a busy spring. I likely will by Q4, though. I don't want to ask you to wait on me, if you're expecting to be well-done with this by then. But I also don't want to miss out on this thing that's been one of my main holy grails of the hobby for a quarter of a century.

Dont know what to tell you. Ill still have the molds. Im sure if you are ready then....I can accommodate. But..ya never know! The Mother ship may have come for me by then!
;-)

Stay in touch.

I shall. :) And I'll keep an eye on this run. And start up a sub-account to start saving toward this. If you have trouble finding enough interest, poke me and maybe we can work out something involving installments. I have a couple things to take care of before I can start socking aside significant funds, but that gives a few weeks to see how things shape up here.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back