Stargate movie Pyramid model

That's exactly what happened, Alex. Remember, it's huge and heavy. It cost $20,000 just to ship it to another state from Clay's warehouse. It was the only thing left there after it was cleared out. The company in charge of the warehouse said it was gonna be destroyed and disposed of (probably at Clay's cost, lol) if someone didn't get it out. I can give you more info in private chat on Messenger. Just PM me.
I'll PM you.

Insane that things like this are often stored somewhere in the dark and noone get's a hold of it. Oh **** necroing that old thread
It was in a huge collection, either owned by the company (Chronicle Collectibles) or the last owner of that company. The pieces from that collection were sold privately and at auction. So it was not that it was stored in the dark.

Last edited:
It was in a huge collection, either owned by the company (Chronicle Collectibles) or the last owner of that company. The pieces from that collection were sold privately and at auction. So it was not that it was stored in the dark.
Sorry, I was referring to this in general. I just read a little about it. Thanks for the knowledge.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back