Stark Internship

breen2057

Sr Member
I came across this image of Tony Stark giving peter a framed cert for completing his internship. I'm not sure if this is real as i cant find it posted on any where saying what its origin is. But if it is real that cert would be cool to have.

4d7317a1db5cfb95019413b8f9ac305a.jpg

I came across this image of Tony Stark giving peter a framed cert for completing his internship. I'm not sure if this is real as i cant find it posted on any where saying what its origin is. But if it is real that cert would be cool to have.

View attachment 1006690

I made one in photoshop, I may need to tweak it a bit but hope this helps if you need a reference or a sample.

stark certificate.jpg

I printed one and got the same black frame it really looked cool. :)

The white stroke on the SI logo is cutting off the other letters! (and "I" dont see a white stroke around the logo anyways)

+1 for vector!

Stark Internship Certificate II.jpg Stark Internship Certificate.jpg

Thanks I corrected this including some other details. But in the magnification I can see a white border around STARK INDUSTRIES. In the final version I added the line unter the signature of Pepper Potts.

Dietrich

Last edited:
I too see the white stroke now as well (in the blown up image)..

perhaps grouping and making the text non-editable would make the stroke going around the whole text vs the individual letters..

I like the line under Potts name...

I wonder what font they really used through the piece...

both re-creates are -close-... but not 100% accurate. :)

I might open up Adobe Illustrator as well.. and make a copy. (might be nice/fun gifts!)

I too see the white stroke now as well (in the blown up image)..

perhaps grouping and making the text non-editable would make the stroke going around the whole text vs the individual letters..

I like the line under Potts name...

Hi xl97,
this is exactly what I did with the image above, but when I turned the vector file into a jpg graphic I didn't notice that the line under Pepper Potts signature was still locked. But in my final version the certificate is looking 99% like the original.

Dietrich

Yeah I was going to say... That white outline could just be edge enhancement from the photo being blown up

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back