Stark Internship

which of you can use these signatures that are the originals?

@ajs_imperial Instagram carousel I made 2 Stark Internship Certificates, one Peter Parker Certificate and one Certificate for myself. . Also is it illegal to forge a fictional character's Signature? #Starkindustries #Starkinternship #certificate #1daybuild #Marvel #AvengersEndgame #PeterParker #TonyStark #PepperPotts - gramha.com

Call me a nerd, but I'd love one where you can add your own name instead of Parker's. Yeah I know, it's not a prop per se, but it'd be nice to have one around the house lol. Suppose I could just crop the name out and put my own in it's place

Are you guys printing form these .jpg/png (raster) images posted here?

Are you using a vector source linked to somewhere? (maybe I missed it?)

Finally got my frame in!!

View attachment 1013007

can u tell me the brand of the frame, maybe the item description?

yesterday i search the web for the "tony and peter endgame photo" frame, and on a happy accidend i came across this one:

sure, the frame is a smaler one but beside this it looks like the right one...or not?

I don't know exactly which frame was used in the picture, but this is the frame (8.5 x 11) that I ordered:

thank u!

i want order from amazon, this frame and the natalini one are hard to find here in germany....

but the reviews for this frame sounds not really good.... i will look here for a similar frame for the intership.

hope i can find one in the right size for the intership.....

^ bump..

is there a VECTOR source file anywhere for this? or just a bitmap (.png) version available?

HA..

ok..

Let me re-phrase.

Is there a vector version/variant posted here, (or elsewhere) for public use.

I only saw .png's..etc posted.

thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back