Deprecated Starlord bag....

montified88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okey dokey folks, after a little nudge I've decided to do a run of my bags.

They are 100% real leather everything. If you've been following my bag thread, you already know the jist of it. I will be using 1mm-1.2mm thick upholstery leather. Colombian chocolate was the closest stain I could find. After trials and tribulations with lambskin I decided to go back to cow. It was great to work with but I needed something that was a little bit more sturdy, for everyday use. That was my goal.

The fabric is from the wonderful Soulinertia....without him this wouldn't have been possible. I really don't mind keeping the $$ flowing in the forum. As long as he keeps printing, I'll keep buying. I've already ordered a bulk d-ring order from a scuba company in Florida. I'm ordering100 correct 1.5 inch from a separate company. Already sourced and bulked up on the hardware.

The straps will be sized to your height, cut and stained with the correct Coffee color. Started with a company out of England but they lag through the whole process. Found one stateside at about a third of the cost. Tandy was just as expensive as over seas. Sorry Tandy:cry........

Lets see........what else.......Pleats will be sewn in. The more accurate the better right! Everything will be weathered accordingly to have that used feel. Black satin is the liner. Now that I've gone to part time to eventually retire from the kitchen, I'll have more time to try to pump these out.

I already have a list going from all the PM's, I'll finalize it and post it this evening...........If you want just post here to confirm you want one.....

now.......the price.....it's $350 shipped in the U.S. International ......add whatever 2.5 lbs costs.......
I also do trade or a half and half payment......... we'll need to talk........

Oh, and for the people that think your "in over your head" with this. If you've already bought the fabric and hardware, just subtract what you paid from the original price. (Excluding shipping of course) And send it to me. I'll do the work for you.........

Here's a pic of V1.....I'll have V2 up later tonight or tomorrow.....

End13_zps3d20f707.jpg

Here's some pleat action.......

Pleats5_zps9dtyvjet.jpg

Already in production.......

Production1_zpsvbcnykat.jpg

I'm not really doing a deposit, but I'll leave it up to you....

I'm already trying to hit some deadlines so It's basically just a waiting game on supplies. As soon as they're here I begin construction. More always on the way.

Currently 2 under construction, hardware for 5 in a day or two. A little over 30 sq. ft of leather ordered. Should be here Monday. One more set of fabric ordered, with another 3 sets this mon-teus. Leather strap for 2 ordered. Waiting on the "shipped" e-mail. I'll order more probably Wednesday. Other than that........I'm already going people.....lemme know if this tickles your fancy..........

Well folks.....Up for your consideration.....My Starlord Sling/Bag/Purse/Nap-sack........

Going to cap these at 15 each run.....y'all are very enthusiastic. This list was already started before the project run. Now everything got jumbled around cause of pre-payments and trade's shipped. But everyone who sent fabric already, don't worry. I'll be working on those in between my orders and shipments......Average is a bag a week. Supply orders will be done halfway through each week to keep a steady groove going......

Now, the second strap......I never had time to figure it out. This actually happened faster than I thought. But Let's get through this first run and I'll do my best. I'll even offer a discount for whoever bought a bag......We'll see.......

Original List...........

1. 80'sKIDAutoman (I blame this guy for starting all this)shipped!
2.Nagano
3. Crank729
4. rgh20
5. Gyurma
6. Dstengler
7. Jango Wes
8. Agentjencosplay
9. Abelugo
10. Morbid Charlie
11. Warrior Po8
12. Howlingwind13
13. .:MirrorminD:.
14. Acathla
15. WestBertozzi
16. Hazardjsimpson
17.PRIVATE
18.Dannylopuz
19. mhoepner-protoype
20. Njakus29
21. Jedi Guy
22. Hikz
23. Robmclaury
24. Punisher Warrior
25. Trevely+strap:
26. Vecna
27. hound97
28. Mr. Stark
29. Killerofsaints
30. M. Constantine
31. Max jenius
32. Bluenyte
33. Chadcham
34.Azreal69
35. Hello
36. Akidnamedcesar
37. Wrenne
38. Magnus Darcrider
39. Firnatine87
40. Ice Jester
41. Evan Currie
42. Sithari
43. Zombcon
44. Rocketeer
45. Jogiwan
46. Mikid
47. Westies14
48.TheBurnedHand

Deposit/Payment_______________status

1.80'sKidautoman.......Shipped!!!
2.Robert Fitch.........shipped!!!
3.Rgh20................Shipped!!!
4.Jtrabert.............Shipped!!!
5.Stuart Emmerman......Shipped!!!
6.Levi Eckstien........Shipped!!!
7.Abelugo..............Shipped!!!
8.Warriorp08...........Shipped!!!
9.Private..............Shipped!!!
10.WestBertozzi........Shipped!!!
11.Gyorgy Banyar.......Shipped!!!
12.Dstengler...........Shipped!!!
13.JangoWes............Shipped!!!
14.Trevely.......Shipped!!!
15.RobMcLaury....address please.....
16.HazardJSimpson....Shipped!!!
17.Hound97....Height and address please.....
18.mhoepner...Height and address please....
19.Bluenyte....deposit+strap
20.Howlingwind13....address please.....
21.Icejester....deposit+strap
22.AgentjenCosplay....deposit+strap
23.MaxJenius....paid+strap
24.MagnusDarkrider....deposit+strap
25.Hero4Hire............deposit
26.John Fussell......deposit
27.medic2410p........paid
28.talsiri...........paid
29.vecna.............paid-shipping

And these are in order from Paypal Payment dates..........should have done this from the beginning.......

Were going in order since the whole original list got so Effed
up with ppl wanting to jump ahead and what not....

And the list is going waaaay back to when this first started. I thank
you for your patience and initial support!!!!

Updating the Thread now!!!!

(Third strap is optional. Will not come automatically!) finally came up with a price.... 35$US shipped..........if you have a bag coming add 32 to the price.........already have a bag 35$.....the 3$ is for shipping..........

Ok. Had a PM session with Soulinertia and this is what we came up with. Because were all so busy lately. And I've been funding most of this myself. We decided on a small deposit to cover fabric. This is so he'll get a bulk order and process those while I'm working. It's 75$ that will go to the balance of the bag.

Please include your RPF handle so I can keep track.

Paypal : mdmontoya88@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn everyone and these beautiful Starlord props, first the helmet, buckle, and rocket controls, and now this gem. Count me in and I'll probably split it into two payments.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back