Deprecated Starlord bag....

I would like to get my $382 money back on this. I started this with a payment on Aug of 2015. It is now September 2016. Over a year later and no idea when I will get the bag.

Medic if you would be so kind to send an email and ask for the return of my money to my PayPal. I will PM him as well. Feel like I have been more than patient on this.

"Everyone Needs A Hero"

No doubt on the patients there or for anyone. I am still waiting on a reply from my last email. I will try again and copy this (your posting) to it, really hoped (and thought) this might take off again.

Finally I had a chance to scan 200+ emails. To give you an idea of how busy the damn job is keeping me. I have had 3 days off since i landed on the 15th of August. So far it looks like there is no slowing down for me. Came back to cooks in jail, managers and servers quitting. So...........I will be sending refunds here on the 19th. I'll have Hero's in full along with Agentjens deposit paid that day. Those 2 bags will go to the next in line.....I think its talisiri and one other one. Got to send to the people that sent me hardware. The last 2 after that, I'll need to go searching paypal data to see how much they paid/deposit. I tried, but the damned job it taking way too much of my time. It was a learning experience. I wish prop stuff was my full time job. We still haven't moved locations yet. Construction is almost done though. But it looks like I won't have a life for 6 months.

M.D.Montoya

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a refund for the price of my bag but not the price of the 3rd strap that I also paid for. Medic could you shoot him an email and see if I can also get a refund on the 3rd strap. Thanks everyone

"Everyone Needs A Hero"

I received a full refund at this point so I am out and moving on with life here. Medic you are an awesome dude for being so helpful! Best of luck to the rest of you all and wish the best to montified with his hectic schedule and commitments. Take care all!

"Everyone Needs A Hero"

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back