Interest Steel Cylinders and Barrels for DaveChaos & AndersEFP Blade Runner Blaster!

Are the parts in question (cylinder and barrel) compatible with the "AndersFP PKD-2019 Blade Runner blaster" on Thingiverse?
I believe some tweaks have been made to the model for the Tip Top Workshop kits and DaveChaos' run but they seem minor and shouldn't affect these parts. Be nice to know if these parts will work for those of us going with DIY 3D prints?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get one of the metal kits but the waiting list for DaveChaos' run is HUGE so it's gonna be years before I'd get one, plus I'm in Australia with extremely strict gun laws so there's a high chance customs would stop it and destroy it. Doing my own is my best option
Yes they are the same files/prints, I downloaded the files and printed them in October 2023, white prints in the photo, and the black parts are from Dave's kit. Hope this helps...

Attachments

• IMG_3518.jpg
    IMG_3518.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
What is the status of the cylinder at this point?
Hey there! Yes it has been a minute, and haven’t definitively decided what direction to go with the cylinder rotation section just yet. Have had a family medical issue that has taken some extra time away from props lately.

That being said, the interest lists haven’t quite filled up yet. And due to this I haven’t poked my machinist too hard because I haven’t fulfilled the minimum order amount yet. I HAVE however gotten some offers from other members on barrels for this run, and Tomenosuke cylinders for that run. To fulfill anyone who wanted something even though we didn’t meet the minimum.

I will follow up with this as soon as possible, until then I will brainstorm some more with my machinist and we will have something definitive to offer should we meet the requirements! Thanks to those who are interested:)!

I will take two cylinders and two barrels in unfinished but if the finished can be matched to the birch wood Casey finish then I would want a finished set

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back