Stranger things

I was planning on replicating this as a gift for a friend, so if I find the time to produce it I'll be sure to share a high-res version here for everyone. No promises though as I have a heavy travel schedule ahead.

Yeah, work in progress, have to reprint for color issues from the printer - was just a test print. Its actually both front and back sleeve missing an I.

Probably a long shot, but I'm cosplaying Steve at a con next week and I just got the idea to print out a Farrah Fawcett hair spray label and glue it onto a hair spray can for a fun prop. Anyone know if I could find such a label to print out somewhere? It doesn't need to be amazing quality or 100% accurate, just good enough to be recognizable.

Last edited:
Probably a long shot, but I'm cosplaying Steve at a con next week and I just got the idea to print out a Farrah Fawcett hair spray label and glue it onto a hair spray can as a fun prop idea. Anyone know if I could find such a label to print out somewhere? It doesn't need to be amazing quality or 100% accurate, just good enough to be recognizable.

Do you just need the front? Maybe something like this?:
fawcett.png

The Map has some similarities to http://www.landsat.com/street-maps/. Specifically the colour and the small with box on the bottom right. if you adjust the tone the colours pop a bit more. Very close to what is used on that map site.
The prop master Lynda Reiss runs http://www.lyndaspropshop.com/. I scanned through maps on the site for a clue.
The North Arrow on the bottom left looks like an inverse version of a Rand McNally North Arrow. I saw it on one of the maps on her site.

I've been trying to find some copies of Jonathan's pool/ Barb photos from season 1 but haven't had much luck on google. Any leads or links?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back