Sucker Punch

nickytea

Master Member
Anyone do any paper props from Sucker Punch?

I'm working on the Lennox House Admission Form, but with little available reference, I'm going to have to start making stuff up. Anyone have any inside scoop that might be able to help me out?

My progress so far:

LENNOX001.jpg

And the reference:

LENNOX003.jpg

LENNOX002.jpg

LENNOX004.jpg

Anyone do any paper props from Sucker Punch?

I'm working on the Lennox House Admission Form, but with little available reference, I'm going to have to start making stuff up. Anyone have any inside scoop that might be able to help me out?

My progress so far:

LENNOX001.jpg

And the reference:

LENNOX003.jpg

LENNOX002.jpg

LENNOX004.jpg

There weren't that many in the film that I could see. Which is pain for a paper props creator. I may have a go at the map or tube that she steals from the bunker, waiting until the Blu Ray comes out :cool

Paul

p.s Lennox house was named after Annie Lennox who wrote and performed Sweet Dreams are made of this. Emily covered it quite well I thought :)

There are a bunch of interesting posters in the background at times. I don't know if they are made up movie or theater posters.

Hey Nick, have you made any progress on this?

I was just thinking of what I could put in a potential SP display, and I was thinking this could be in there on a clipboard.

For the lines that aren't shown, if someone doesn't have better reference, maybe just fill them in with other things that could be on the form? I'm sure there's a list of things like that in a psyc book.

Hey Nick, have you made any progress on this?

I was just thinking of what I could put in a potential SP display, and I was thinking this could be in there on a clipboard.

For the lines that aren't shown, if someone doesn't have better reference, maybe just fill them in with other things that could be on the form? I'm sure there's a list of things like that in a psyc book.

You may be interested in what I have made. A 1/1 scale map of the Lennox House floorplan with Nicks artwork for a logo. http://www.therpf.com/f13/sucker-punch-map-replica-125107/

I'm also working on the signage from Lennox House. These will be offered as a free paper prop set :cool

p.s If you select maximum movie mode there is a bit more of the forms info in a still of the prop :) I did my map before so have constantly been updating the info.

If anyone has a bluray on the PC could you please get me the numbers on the map, there's a free copy of the finished artwork for those who can complete it :love

Paul

There are a bunch of interesting posters in the background at times. I don't know if they are made up movie or theater posters.

Here are some signs I put together they can be seen several times in the film when BD enters the Asylum.

The Labotomy one I got from the art book but thought I'd share :cool

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back