Suit Pics for fun!

N

NightmareRaven

Hello Hunters Lair

i made a introductory post in the introduce yourself thread, but thought i would say hi here aswell. MY names Andy and im based in the U.K and i currently own www.robertenglund.com and im building the new official website for Robert. Anyhow ive been building my suit for 6 months and finally finished the end of last week. Alot of custom stuff on it and wondered what your thoughts are.

Thanks for looking

Andy

ravenpred001.jpg

ravenpred002.jpg

ravenpred003.jpg

ravenpred004.jpg

ravenpred005.jpg

ravenpred006.jpg

ravenpred007.jpg

ravenpred008.jpg

Welcome fellow UK'r

youll find this place full of helpful people and great ideas.

cool suit, im sure youll find many like minded people here.

personaly i love it. nice twist on the predator even though im partial to the first predator. its nice to see some new ideas on the character.

Way to go the black and white pics look sick!!! Nice work bud welcome to the board amigo.

stop by in the chat later and chill with us, we are a crude bunch but we are nice

Welcome Andy, great to see more UK suits and fans, look forward to seeing your work and chatting about the clan.
Top suit by the way.

WOW !! Nice suit Andy. Love the armor and color. You got a pic of the back of the upper armor ?

That's a sweet suit, and I really dig the black and white pics. Like Gene said, stop by the chat every once in a while. I'm usually in there 24/7, with Keith, Rob, and Gene.

Great work on getting a nice-looking suit together!! It looks fantastic and has a great presence.

You should be very proud of it!!! We're proud to have ya here!!!!

~DangerDavey

Oh wow!!! Looks like the suit jumped out of a comic book. Very, very diffrent, Nice job man...

Your outfir looks great. I like the way that the skin color matches the armor.

George

Welcome

Nice work on the costume and welcome to the lair
I also noticed your paint detail towards the groin area, very creative. hehehe

nice suit dude! all us uk hunters should get together for a fan film or somethin :p

this is a GREAT suit... the colors on it work great together

raven killer pics... this my fav
ravenpred008.jpg

That suit is SWEET! Excellent work. I love the markings on the bio.

Tom

The suit looks great, love the colors and the way you put it together.

The stripes over the eyes give it a different cool edge to it.

Back