"The Cage"&"WNMHGB" Enterprise reference pics?

"So I have to ask the question: is the CBS Digital "Remastered" GCI model considered an acceptable reference"

Not to me, they don't even have the windows correct. The dorsal area is missing a bunch of windows and the window configuration around the perimeter of the saucer is not even close. We these obvious blunders I would not consider it an acceptable reference at all for the original miniature.

Will

"So I have to ask the question: is the CBS Digital "Remastered" GCI model considered an acceptable reference"

Not to me, they don't even have the windows correct. The dorsal area is missing a bunch of windows and the window configuration around the perimeter of the saucer is not even close. We these obvious blunders I would not consider it an acceptable reference at all for the original miniature.

Will

Oh, certainly not a reference for the original miniature by any means. Even between episodes of the remastered project, the details change. I'm far more impressed with a well made and well photographed physical model over CGI work. But what I'm asking is since this project is an official Star Trek production, does that give the digital images any validity as reference FOR THE SHIP?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back