The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Yeah, I’ve heard of them before, but don’t know really about their own products. I was considering getting a Korbanth Gullwing hilt from them but never did. The weathering on the v2 version looked ok though.

curious to know more about that website too. most of the items seems very nice. It seems it's a group of builders present on the RPF or other forums. price seems low for some items though which is a bit surprising.
some items ship from US, some from Europe, really curious to know more, it looks interesting.

From what I understand is they don't make anything themselves. They're a 3rd party that you can buy direct from.

I personally would rather buy directly from the creators themselves.

I recently ordered from them. But before doing do, I chatted on FB with Mike Herron, the front man for the Force Forum. He answered every question I posed to him and also provided pictures I asked for since he had an E-11 I was interested in ordering.

I hope to receive the E-11 within the next two weeks, hopefully sooner since it’s being shipped from within Canada.

They're more of a store front for stuff from different sellers. They don't actually make stuff themselves. I believe Sith Planet is the maker of most of the helmets they offer, based on the photos. The prices on the Force Forum are only slightly more than what they would be by going through the maker directly. So it's fair. My big problem is they refuse to say who the makers are unless they're already stated on there. So there's no way for sure to know if it's from a reputable or quality source unless you can identify it.

Do any if you have an idea as to who makes the e11 blaster. They are claiming it’s the most accurate one on the market. So just curious.

I recently ordered from them. But before doing do, I chatted on FB with Mike Herron, the front man for the Force Forum. He answered every question I posed to him and also provided pictures I asked for since he had an E-11 I was interested in ordering.

I hope to receive the E-11 within the next two weeks, hopefully sooner since it’s being shipped from within Canada.

Let us know how the E-11 is once you receive it, and provide pics if you can please!

just had a look, some stuff looks ok from photos and fair prices. id be interested to see more from people who had actually bought.

just had a look, some stuff looks ok from photos and fair prices. id be interested to see more from people who had actually bought.
I'm the builder/maker of the DL-44s and the Greedo pistol. I can post some pictures of the work I have done with these a little later [emoji4] They haven't been restocked due to other commitments taking up all of my time..I simply can't produce the blasters on demand whilst trying to do home renovations and family commitments.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm the builder/maker of the DL-44s and the Greedo pistol. I can post some pictures of the work I have done with these a little later [emoji4] They haven't been restocked due to other commitments taking up all of my time..I simply can't produce the blasters on demand whilst trying to do home renovations and family commitments.

Just a few shots from previous commisions
c704d08bedc31b54e7de9b41db2ad46a.jpg
1bbc5a9e7ab3169966f623ca925be70f.jpg
83124309b840991ff21c16a1bc69ced2.jpg
36588e8401ed35c299d9017b18b8a32f.jpg
99c4e3e9867b77533e05aaa8f7556ccb.jpg
fa1592a5b83c21db4a10f611eeb4f7ac.jpg
6d21bbdef811fccc176d30b426f2a8e4.jpg
7e4dd6aba2e28575ef81cd15727812d6.jpg
efc6a7059f5f6f3ea08712f8046fed48.jpg
7e7ce2c6b7614be20fb1252962915c80.jpg

I personally have never heard of them...

but -not- stating the makers of the prop is a pretty red flag (for me at least).. because you dont know if by accident you are supporting a recaster or something..

As long as they are not working the scum bags Vaders Vault (and by the prices of things.. they dont look to be any of the over priced, stolen or hard work of others they normally push)..... then they might be worth investigating more.

I personally have never heard of them...

but -not- stating the makers of the prop is a pretty red flag (for me at least).. because you dont know if by accident you are supporting a recaster or something..

As long as they are not working the scum bags Vaders Vault (and by the prices of things.. they dont look to be any of the over priced, stolen or hard work of others they normally push)..... then they might be worth investigating more.
They have a page hi-lighting the prop builders. A couple of the items I looked at specifically state the builder (ie the broken Rey graflex).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back