The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Trying to be as objective as I can through all of this...but from what I've gathered, that screen grab was altered to remove one of the participants. It makes sense because how else would a private convo between Mike and Nick get posted here. That being the case, it doesn't seem like the type of evidence people should use to form their opinions (fruit of the poison tree). It may very well be true, but if someone alters one thing, what's to stop them from changing something else? I'm not taking sides here, because there's plenty of other stuff you could use

Have you also seen this screengrab? Regardless of what anyone things about editing the last comment is very clear

Attachments

• D120C6F2-C8E8-428E-8D8C-FDB9F2D7773E.jpeg
    D120C6F2-C8E8-428E-8D8C-FDB9F2D7773E.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 205
WhiteShadow, amazing how you come in here and begin the Mike Herron box of excuses. New member, really... Well, Mike let me explain where we got those at.

Mike, you used Slack as a way for me and you and Nick and other select people to talk. Those convo excerpts were from the Slack account YOU created. I was part of the thread, so I had access to the convos. So nice try diverting it, not going to work. I am sure you will be the loud voice of reason supporting subtly yourself.

I mean, come on Mike. WhiteShadow? First it was Cameron Roys, now this?

Altered or not, it feels suspect without the rest of the conversation. Or the third party coming forward with the rest of that convo. If the third party is guilt free, why not be completely open about the whole thing?
He’s coming.
Are you a member of the replica prop shop fb group ? There are people not knowing if they are getting their products or refunds etc. The website has shut down and Instagram has closed and the business partner is left on his own cause the owner has gone. Posts are censored and certain posts now have comments turned off. Someone shared a screengrab and it was removed and hit was banned.
The whole business has imploded and customers are left in dark.
There is no longer any way in defending the R actions.

Please note, I was removed from the Slack channel by you Mike. I dont have access to the site, I made screen grabs as I was not letting Mike bully me into doing recasts, and I told Nick Anzalone two months ago, and he will attest to this, that he needed to get away from Mike as Mike was scamming vendors and people.

Have you also seen this screengrab? Regardless of what anyone things about editing the last comment is very clear
Yup, seen it. Couple of things I notice. Don is also part of this convo (nick is not). I'm just wondering why we don't see the next page where Don declares his fervent opposition to recasting and immediately cuts ties with Mike.
Also, they're talking about the at-at helmets that I believe were destroyed in transit because of some kind of reaction between the epoxy and packing peanuts. Just spit-balling here, but perhaps this conversation is centered around taking care of the customers whose helmets were destroyed. For all I know, Dan Laws was ok with it. That would certainly jive more with Don keeping his relationship with Mike going after blatant recasting talk.

Not Mike, dude. I've been on TDH for over 10 years.
And honestly my guy, you can't always respond to questions with accusations. It's off-putting.
And I'm as much in the dark as anyone else, I'm just not willing to take part in character assassination on your or anyone else's say so.

Trying to be as objective as I can through all of this...but from what I've gathered, that screen grab was altered to remove one of the participants. It makes sense because how else would a private convo between Mike and Nick get posted here. That being the case, it doesn't seem like the type of evidence people should use to form their opinions (fruit of the poison tree). It may very well be true, but if someone alters one thing, what's to stop them from changing something else? I'm not taking sides here, because there's plenty of other stuff you could use

There are quite a bit of conversations posted here by several different members. So if this conversation is edited then the rest have to be in order to make this conversation legit edited to make Mike look like the bad guy! One edited won't discredit the rest.

But you're a new member and you jump into a thread about drama. Sounds like a sock puppet in my honest opinion .

There are quite a bit of conversations posted here by several different members. So if this conversation is edited then the rest have to be in order to make this conversation legit edited to make Mike look like the bad guy! One edited won't discredit the rest.

But you're a new member and you jump into a thread about drama. Sounds like a sock puppet in my honest opinion .

I respect your "honest opinion". Even if it is wrong. Check my join date dude. I'm new because I don't post a lot....here anyway.

I appreciate the first point you made though. It's not like this is a courtroom where "beyond a reasonable doubt" means anything. But if it was, all it takes is one piece of tainted evidence.

Then you had to attack me for no reason. I've double checked, and I'm a 100% sure I'm not speaking for anyone. It's petty and kinda negates your otherwise legit point.

Well you have a point.. Where is my immediate statement of no recasting. Well, a few things.

1. Nick will validate I quit weeks ago.
2. I invite anyone to please post anything where I agreed to recast anything.
3. Ya know, if I was wrong about you being Mike. My apologies.
4. I have had dozens of messages from people asking ME about Mikes jobs, Mike is sending them to me....

Finally, in Slack you are in a group chat. You do not have to post to be a part of it. However where have I refused to recast. See attached. Here are a few, and I have tons more. I will NOT... Be sucked into his dishonesty and attempts to shirk his duties. Ask Nick about since January the 200K in business they did..... WHERE is that money at.................................. More screen grabs coming after I eat my dinner.

Attachments

• alain recats.jpg
    alain recats.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 252
  • alain1.jpg
    alain1.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 273
  • business.jpg
    business.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 334
  • campbell.jpg
    campbell.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 270
  • jango recast plan.jpg
    jango recast plan.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 261
  • JEFF LANGLOIS COMMENTS.jpg
    JEFF LANGLOIS COMMENTS.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 218
  • KEN KANROD.jpg
    KEN KANROD.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 257
  • mike rosa refund 1.jpg
    mike rosa refund 1.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 310
  • mike rosa refund 2.jpg
    mike rosa refund 2.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 313
  • mike rosa refund 3.jpg
    mike rosa refund 3.jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 308
  • omer beristan.jpg
    omer beristan.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 253
  • recast randy.jpg
    recast randy.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 304
  • rocketeer.jpg
    rocketeer.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 242
  • rosa.jpg
    rosa.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 295
Can I ask what they done to you? Hope you do t mind me asking ?

I ordered a helmet, which subsequently I discovered was heavily suspected of being a recast, during the wait time before it was delivered to me. I didn't feel comfortable and asked Mike for a refund, where it all went south very quickly.

To cut a long story short. I was given a refund, that was minus his money he claimed he lost in the process of my order, which I stupidly just accepted.

Also one of their associates is now getting work done by another known recaster in the lightsaber hobby, who has yet to fulfil orders people made years ago, but can manage to send bulk orders to other vendors on time.

Last edited:
I respect your "honest opinion". Even if it is wrong. Check my join date dude. I'm new because I don't post a lot....here anyway.

I appreciate the first point you made though. It's not like this is a courtroom where "beyond a reasonable doubt" means anything. But if it was, all it takes is one piece of tainted evidence.

Then you had to attack me for no reason. I've double checked, and I'm a 100% sure I'm not speaking for anyone. It's petty and kinda negates your otherwise legit point.

I mean not to attacked .I just called what I saw. I could be wrong. But my experience with Nick was genuine so its pointless to call out one conversation or chat and discredit it. That was my whole point.

Nick reacted to criticism badly and that is an ongoing thing that's repeated by many in this thread.

Both of them are proven to be very poor people and the facts are presented by several different unrelated sources.

I also forgot to mention. If you never post why do you lurk around but only butt in on drama? That makes you look bad WhiteShadow.

I think I had a lucky escape.
Mike ordered a set for stun TK helmet from me a couple of weeks ago. He waited until I’d formed it, assembled and painted it before saying I should send it to him free as he was having a party and it would be good exposure for me. He was supposed to pay me for it. It was a commission order! I did not send it to him and it still sits in the shipping box. I’ll put it on my shelf and enjoy it for a bit before someone else buys it.
So for me it’s two lucky escapes. One for the helmet and another for not getting involved with him.

As for his reaction to you not liking his vader... Did he ask for your opinion? Or was the comment unsolicited? My point is, he wasn't trying to sell it or anything. It was just something he'd put together with some effort. It's your right to dislike it and comment as you see fit... but it's his right to take it personally and block you. People deal with criticism in different ways, it doesn't make them bad people.

Altered or not, it feels suspect without the rest of the conversation. Or the third party coming forward with the rest of that convo. If the third party is guilt free, why not be completely open about the whole thing?

Hi Mike.

What are your thoughts on laughing at a repeat customer who's had to pay funeral costs and therefore had to cancel an order? Do you think it's morally reprehensible, or do you think it's good business practice to do that knowing they more than likely will then warn customers not to deal with such a person?

Asking for a friend.

As for his reaction to you not liking his vader... Did he ask for your opinion? Or was the comment unsolicited? My point is, he wasn't trying to sell it or anything. It was just something he'd put together with some effort. It's your right to dislike it and comment as you see fit... but it's his right to take it personally and block you. People deal with criticism in different ways, it doesn't make them bad people.

So you are saying if a customer isnt satisfied with one of your... sorry, 'his' products, what you should do is ban them and block them? Excellent practice.

His reaction was unfit. Period. He blocked me from everything he ran at the time. I'm not so sure now or if he remembers cause it was nearly 10 years ago on a forum dealing with Myers masks .

I also forgot to mention. If you never post why do you lurk around but only butt in on drama? That makes you look bad WhiteShadow.
I'd like to ask how am I "butting in"? Public forum, free country... And I'm not banned (yet). Plus I've posted on this thread before (although much of the earlier pages have been removed).
But to answer your question, I know some of the people that are involved. Well, I don't "know" them any more than I know anyone on here. For me at least, that makes it easier for me to remain objective. Mike *****d up to be sure and he has a lot to answer for. But even looking at this situation through that filter, there are always two sides to a story...missing details that give a clearer picture.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back