The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Altered or not, it feels suspect without the rest of the conversation. Or the third party coming forward with the rest of that convo. If the third party is guilt free, why not be completely open about the whole thing?

I see your point, but it doesn't hold water, once the mounting evidence is totalled up, just from here alone.

There's more evidence of Mike's character etc, on at least one lightsaber hobby page, where he is caught giving completely inaccurate info such as telling someone to use a 7.4v charger for a soundboard that only handles 4.2v chargers at most. Then after being called out on it, resorts to personal attacks.

I'd like to ask how am I "butting in"? Public forum, free country... And I'm not banned (yet). Plus I've posted on this thread before (although much of the earlier pages have been removed).
But to answer your question, I know some of the people that are involved. Well, I don't "know" them any more than I know anyone on here. For me at least, that makes it easier for me to remain objective. Mike *****d up to be sure and he has a lot to answer for. But even looking at this situation through that filter, there are always two sides to a story...missing details that give a clearer picture.

I'm not here to argue with anyone in this thread. We are here due to Mike and Nick being really poor at what they where doing.

No arguing as to why we are posting and why we are here. It's time we unite as a whole and get rid of people who don't belong .

Hi Mike.

What are your thoughts on laughing at a repeat customer who's had to pay funeral costs and therefore had to cancel an order? Do you think it's morally reprehensible, or do you think it's good business practice to do that knowing they more than likely will then warn customers not to deal with such a person?

Asking for a friend.

Whiteshadow, can you answer the above? Thoughts on being such a tool?

I think it's fair to say someone like Mike Herron has no 'character' to assassinate pulling all the stuff he has, including the above. He's as gormless as he is crazy.

You honestly expect people to believe you aren't Mike after a post like that??
Yeah...like how would whiteshadow be privy to that ainformation on "the next page" and other info before Don released the screengrabs?
20180711_153729.png

He's been at TDH and here for a decade. This Herron chap would have needed to have the foresight to think he might have needed a spare sockpuppet for this eventuality ten years ago.

I just don't get why you guys are still on this. I mean, some of you were legit excited (giddy even) at the thought of Mike's business shutting down. It's all good for you if you're right... But when you're wrong, it's just a bad look overall.

I mean, we just had Celebration weekend. Aren't there better things to talk about?

No. Recasting is a pretty hot topic. And warning others to avoid your business, Mike, is a virtuous activity.

Whiteshadow, can you answer the above? Thoughts on being such a tool?

I think it's fair to say someone like Mike Herron has no 'character' to assassinate pulling all the stuff he has, including the above. He's as gormless as he is crazy.
Oh, there's no excusing his reaction to your loss. My condolences btw.
This is not an excuse for his behavior, but I'd wager your cancelation was one of many that were happening pretty much all at once. Mike seems like the type that would lash out when cornered... And I think he was cornered. It doesn't make it right, but I think we've all said things we regretted. I don't know if he does because he's pretty much disappeared... Blocked everyone.

He's been at TDH and here for a decade. This Herron chap would have needed to have the foresight to think he might have needed a spare sockpuppet for this eventuality ten years ago.

Ok, fine, if it's not Mike, or someone he knows, I'd like to hear his opinion on the above business practices?

Recasting.
Screwing vendors and customers?
Laughing at repeat customers asking for refunds because they're parent died and were covering funeral costs?
Being that STUPID and arrogant to do those things and think he's untouchable?

You know, morally reprehensible?

Oh, there's no excusing his reaction to your loss. My condolences btw.
This is not an excuse for his behavior, but I'd wager your cancelation was one of many that were happening pretty much all at once. Mike seems like the type that would lash out when cornered... And I think he was cornered. It doesn't make it right, but I think we've all said things we regretted. I don't know if he does because he's pretty much disappeared... Blocked everyone.

He's supposed to be a businessman... He's a useless one if all it takes is a customer to cancel a product to lash out.

Immature, childish and arrogant. All this couldn't happen to a nicer person, the prop community is better with him not involved.

But like the kid who run the Fire Festival, no doubt he'll do it again. And again.

My favorite thing is Mike Rosa trying to scam Mike out of a Commander Cody Helmet!

Those two scam artists honestly deserve each other.

Don't get me started on Rosa. He roped me into a drama situation with shenphog when there wasn't anything going on to begin with.

I gotta split guys, work to do this fine Easter. Sorry about any ruffled feathers. I'll reiterate, I'm not Mike and I'm not his sock puppet (seriously, who came up with calling it that? I mean I get it... But the imagery is unappetizing).

Don't get me started on Rosa. He roped me into a drama situation with shenphog when there wasn't anything going on to begin with.

Rosa been scamming people long before Mike Herron came into the community.

It’s ironic that both Mikes have claimed its Art and the RPF community that have lied and conspired against them. People willing to put their trust in people like Herron and Rosa deserve to lose their money and be scammed.

Mike Rosa coming out of this like a victim smells all sorts of wrong, especially since he tried to pass off FF's work as his own (doing the same thing again as he did with Lane Creative Studios and RS Props). Mike Herron/Force Forum definitely f'ed up though and its a shame to see this story keep continuing. Rumors are rumors but when evidence as damning as this comes up, no wonder why he's disappeared. vader45 is right too, Rosa tried to disparage me, claimed I did work for him and ripped him off, trying to play victim but all of that was dispelled through evidence and help from the mods.

Shouldn't have even came up just like these people ripping unsuspecting customers off shouldn't have even been going on from the first place. From licensed retailers to fan made items, this hobby seems more like a mine field now than it ever was in the past.

Herron and Force Forum deserves to be shut down. Anyone who defends them should be seen through a lens of caution.

Rosa damaged a helmet on purpose and shipped it back to Herron. He's done this on many occasions. He also tried to pass off the Force Forum's work as his own. Again, he's done this before.

Two peas in a pod.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back