Interest The Goonies - The MAP, DOUBLOON, and the COPPER BONES!!!

The metal coins are from Amazon. I just searched “gold coins” and plenty of results came up.

The stand is very simple. Two pieces of wood and a dowel wrapped in twine. The yellow piece is from my nieces block sets, haha.
C7862EE3-F22C-4265-AE3F-582EB532AB4A.jpeg

Then the Copper Bones just wedges into the little knock and boom. Got yourself a stand. Shoot me a message is you need anything else, be happy to help.

The metal coins are from Amazon. I just searched “gold coins” and plenty of results came up.

The stand is very simple. Two pieces of wood and a dowel wrapped in twine. The yellow piece is from my nieces block sets, haha.
View attachment 827951

Then the Copper Bones just wedges into the little knock and boom. Got yourself a stand. Shoot me a message is you need anything else, be happy to help.

Thats awesome. I love raiding my kids toys for prop ideas. Thanks man.

Hi! Any international shipping on these (to the Netherlands, to be specific)? If so, I'm down for all 3 if still available!

Hi! Any international shipping on these (to the Netherlands, to be specific)? If so, I'm down for all 3 if still available!

I'm still working on these and will add you to the list!

Shipping to the Netherlands will be about $60 going USPS.

UPDATE:

I'll be working and finishing this run up by the middle of next week. So, have your payments ready! :thumbsup

I got mine a couple days ago but just go to open up boxes. I had very high expectations but I am still blown away with how perfect these are! Thanks again, Brenton for helping me so quickly with my shipping issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I got mine a couple days ago but just go to open up boxes. I had very high expectations but I am still blown away with how perfect these are! Thanks again, Brenton for helping me so quickly with my shipping issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm glad you'll like them! :D:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back