Interest The Goonies - The MAP, DOUBLOON, and the COPPER BONES!!!

Just picked mine up from the post office. Man these are heavy and awesome. Thanks for offering these up and thanks for working with me on my shipping arrangement as well.
Positive feedback incoming. :)

Oh my goodness - these are amazing!

Collected today from Post Office and couldn't believe how heavy these were and the quality is fantastic - thank you for making these available! With my Chester Copperpot wallet
Goonies.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday, and I cannot overstate how awesome this set is. The quality and craftsmanship is just perfect. I could not be happier. Thanks for this!

The metal coins are from Amazon. I just searched “gold coins” and plenty of results came up.

The stand is very simple. Two pieces of wood and a dowel wrapped in twine. The yellow piece is from my nieces block sets, haha.
View attachment 827951

Then the Copper Bones just wedges into the little knock and boom. Got yourself a stand. Shoot me a message is you need anything else, be happy to help.

Hello...

If you want the coins made from the original mold:

http://www.magnoliprops.com/spanish-escudo-coins-p-397.html

A greetings...

Okay great I am glad they are available. What are the difference between these map replicas and the screen used map? Are they exact replicas? Same materials? Thanks!

Okay great I am glad they are available. What are the difference between these map replicas and the screen used map? Are they exact replicas? Same materials? Thanks!

From the OP:

The Map was also used for the inside artwork for the Goonies DVD 25th Anniversary Edition set!

The Treasure Map was made using thick high-grade artist paper! It measures 13 x 22 inches, aged to match the original prop, and has a hemp string attached for tying when rolled up! The center compass is also gold-leafed!
The original prop, as well as the screen captures were used in creating this to copy every inch down to the very detail to be exact as the original. Every technique used to make and age the original prop was also used to make this one. Even the burned edges are made exactly the same as the Map seen in the 80's Goonie Fan magazine. Every detail was painstakingly drawn in to match the original. It is the highest quality replica of the map, and is as close as you will get to the real thing.
This map has 100% of all the text as the original from the film. Plus, this map has the extra six folds along with the original five, making it a total of eleven folds.The pictures here to not do this prop any justice.

From the OP:

The Map was also used for the inside artwork for the Goonies DVD 25th Anniversary Edition set!

The Treasure Map was made using thick high-grade artist paper! It measures 13 x 22 inches, aged to match the original prop, and has a hemp string attached for tying when rolled up! The center compass is also gold-leafed!
The original prop, as well as the screen captures were used in creating this to copy every inch down to the very detail to be exact as the original. Every technique used to make and age the original prop was also used to make this one. Even the burned edges are made exactly the same as the Map seen in the 80's Goonie Fan magazine. Every detail was painstakingly drawn in to match the original. It is the highest quality replica of the map, and is as close as you will get to the real thing.
This map has 100% of all the text as the original from the film. Plus, this map has the extra six folds along with the original five, making it a total of eleven folds.The pictures here to not do this prop any justice.

What he said! :cool:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back