The Outsiders

Jacco111

Does anyone here have props from the movie 'The Outsiders'? I could think of the newspaper and the switchblade for instance.

This is the only thing I could find. I love this movie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,162
Woo Hoo! lol

My wife and I loved the book and movie growing up so it was a no brainer.

Good to see this thread revived ;), and cool to see there are other fans of the Outsiders around. That newspaper article is interesting. I'd like to have a switchblade like Johnny, but unfortunately they are illegal in my country (The Netherlands)

Can you get one of those switch blade combs and convert it to look like it has a blade? I don't know how close it is to the ones in the movie.

31Sdnz13DsL.jpg

Because we only get to see Johnny's knife for a split second in the movie, it is hard to tell what it is. But after doing a lot of research,I found that Johnny's blade in the movie is a german shell puller lever lock, and they don't come cheep.

image.jpg image.jpg

Of course if your looking for another knife from the movie , two-bit's blade the " butterfly " knife is a Pre Benchmade "BALI SONG" brand butterfly knife I heard was made in the USA in the 70s.
image.jpg image.jpg

F.I.Y. Pretty sure there illegal in the states. Anything over 4 inches i believe.
Hope that helps! If anyone finds any good deals let me know!

Last edited:
Back