Limited Run The Princess Bride Battle of Wits Goblets cast in lead-free pewter

The people who asked me about it a couple weeks ago and paid, yes. I had three people order and pay Dec 4-6 and they shipped yesterday. I don't have time to start a new set now and ship them to you by Xmas.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Is it still two goblets plus the Iocaine tube for $400? If I order on Friday will I get them before the last week in April (in time for Awesomecon)

Is it still two goblets plus the Iocaine tube for $400? If I order on Friday will I get them before the last week in April (in time for Awesomecon)
I don't want to commit to a specific date but I do have a couple of orders so I'll likely be redoing the mold next week and getting started, so it's possible but I'll know more next week. Asking $450, Will include shipping in USA, as that's what I charged the most recent order via PM, and I now know it's a TON of work.

Ok I will roll the dice on the time frame. After all six weeks is a bit of time but I won't hold you to it. Paypal payment incoming.

IMG_20190322_190105_979.jpg

First set of three current orders it's cast from original mold. Ordered more pewter, will see if I can get two more sets from this mold.

Attachments

• IMG_20190322_184554.jpg
    IMG_20190322_184554.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 135
Everything go out ok Zenix? I have high hopes to have them autographed at Awesomecon next weekend. Will you be there with the 501st? If so I will swing through and show them to you afterward.

Everything go out ok Zenix? I have high hopes to have them autographed at Awesomecon next weekend. Will you be there with the 501st? If so I will swing through and show them to you afterward.
I'll be in NY for a Killer Queen tournament so I can't make it to awesomecon, but check out the Rebel Legion's booth, as my work will be there. I made a cornhole deathstar trench game that's making its debut there.

I shipped the usa orders today but the one for spain I'm missing a mailing address.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back