Star Wars Room Build - UPDATED!

Looks fantastic! I like the attention to detail!

Thank you so much!

I love ALL your builds!!! & your videos are really fun to watch. You're a good teacher, as I've learned a lot from watching them.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! Thank you. I am glad you are enjoying them. I have a blast making them.

Fun as always.
Geek on. (y)

Geek on for sure! Thanks for checking it out!

Hey everyone! Here are a few works in progress. I'll have some more goodies for you all tomorrow . . .

A pair of SofaKing01 's fantastic rocker switches!

40490190893_2905646e16_b.jpg

Just some of the gang waiting for the Vintage Action Figure Display Case to be finished . . . .

40490191713_bae849e108_b.jpg

Just a little greeblification for you . . .

33579933208_dc87d554d6_b.jpg

These will be the back panels that sit behind the action figures on display. I'll have more detailed images on these soon!

Before . . .

40490194063_5fd3846a5b_b.jpg

and after . . .

40490193663_36c22cb373_b.jpg

Added some interactive galactic interface . . . meaning, I put in an ipad dock. :) The top of the Action figure display is nearly complete, now I just have to add the actual action figure shelves and we will have one in the books!

As always guys and gals, thanks for having a look!

32522308597_b09ef8d9f5_b.jpg

32522309017_700210870b_b.jpg

32522310887_a75a245c0c_b.jpg

32522311607_9ced7e9472_b.jpg

32522311987_93828183c3_b.jpg

And of course there is another video to feast your eyeballs on . . . if you so choose :)

If I so choose? o_O

Oh, I choose! :D

Maaan, I love your builds! (y).... & would one call the LED police, the L.E.D.P.D.?

Last edited:
Hey Fuzzual ! You could drill a hole for the forward camera and add a facial recoginition app to unlock secret screens or whatnot! And a rotating Deathstar Dot Plans screen saver would be cool too. Or even a dot version of your "SR" logo that spun around flat or rotated around in 3D space! Just as an attention grabber to draw visitors in towards the screen. Then you could have an interactive Smugglers Room experience for ordering 'space sustenance' or for finding the shortest route to the 'fluids evacuation room', etc., etc..

Your videos make the process look so easy, and your finished products make it look so difficult! I continue to be blown away by your amazing geekness!

Hey Fuzzual ! You could drill a hole for the forward camera and add a facial recoginition app to unlock secret screens or whatnot! And a rotating Deathstar Dot Plans screen saver would be cool too. Or even a dot version of your "SR" logo that spun around flat or rotated around in 3D space! Just as an attention grabber to draw visitors in towards the screen. Then you could have an interactive Smugglers Room experience for ordering 'space sustenance' or for finding the shortest route to the 'fluids evacuation room', etc., etc..

Your videos make the process look so easy, and your finished products make it look so difficult! I continue to be blown away by your amazing geekness!

Oh man! That is a fantastic idea!!!! I love it! Thank you very much for that. I had intended on doing something fun with the iPad, but the facial recognition aspect is a great idea. I love the idea of the dot SR logo too, and making it match the DeathStar Design. So much appreciated! Thank you for the kind words as well, glad you are enjoying the project and the videos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back