The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

I watched the 13 minutes of game play video and I can say that the graphics don't bother me. I find it kind of neat with what they are trying to do with them actually. It's just that as a whole that particular type of game has never been my cup of tea. I may still end up having to pick this up though because it's a zombie game and I can't seem to stay away from those for some reason.

That is Abraham, and yes..Trejo would play the part great. I love his character in the comics, and just wait till ***** shows up. Love, this comic.

I would go more with Paul Sr for Abraham

paul_teutul_sr_3.jpg

The_Walking_Dead_comic_Abraham.jpg

tumblr_lhe674rcdH1qgkmowo1_500.jpg

on that note, how old is the guy? i dont know a lot of guys in that kind of shape, and he isnt the youngest around too.
but he wont be a good actor i suppose

I don't have a problem with the graphics. Having read the comics, I'm familiar with the look so that doesn't bother me, it's kind of neat actually. I just don't like the idea of the game play, a point and click kind of thing. I don't know, doesn't really matter unless it comes out for the PC.

from the looks of it, they would be best off with my friend Tony in that role than Chopper Tool, plus Tony can act and is about 6'3".
rqw0tx.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back