{Thoughts} Spidey-webpack with EL wire

SpideyMTL

Morning Guys & Gals !

I've been lurking on the RPF for a while and its time for my first official thread.

Starting out my cosplay life with my 2nd spidey suit from gunhead & rpc.

I've seen many people doing the “Spidey-web-pack” with Yarn and a bowl. My Idea is to do that and add EL-Wire to it.

Im trying to picture it before my build and what would every ones thoughts be ?

I plan on doing White webpack with either Red or white EL wire

It would be either this of just going with the Blue Jan Sport bag.

I just don't want it to look " cheesy "

10492566_636364959787242_8244420886301453566_n.jpg5m-flexible-neon-led-light-glow-el-wire-string.jpg

The pack in the photo is made with plastic lace (not yarn). It's easier to work with and won't fray. You should make a pack and then apply the EL wire. If you like the look, you can keep it. If not, just remove it.

The pack in the photo is made with plastic lace (not yarn). It's easier to work with and won't fray. You should make a pack and then apply the EL wire. If you like the look, you can keep it. If not, just remove it.

Thanks! :)
I just don't want to buy the ELWIRE and not be able to refund it. I've been thinking of this all week and trying to picture it and I cant figure out if it will look good.

Thanks for the tip ,Will check out plastic lace tonight

Why do you want it to light up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different Look , stand out ... taking my little cousin out this year at night , if it looks good I will make him one also

Ive decided to try it out since it wont cost a arm and leg

Probably under 20$ for everything and 2hours of my time

I will post pictures !

Sounds like good fun. It's to personal preference but if it was me I'd try and layer the EL wire in with the other stuff. It would look like part of it that way and I think the effect would be pretty cool.

Hadn't come across the pack before and I'll be interested to see how your one turns out. Looking forward to the pictures.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back