Interest TOS Phaser (P2) coffee mugs (20oz)

TOS Phaser

I have put some of my TOS Phaser (P2) art work on 20 Oz coffee mugs. In the process of producing my book on first season "practical" or "hero" phasers - I developed photo mosaic drawings of each of the 4 Hero Phaser Unit # 2s made by the Desilu Studios "Effects Department" before filming of the show began in 1966. So I produced a left side view, front view and right side view of the Black and White (B&W) Hero phaser pistols that Wah Ming Chang (WMC) "reworked" for Herb Solow - to put on a coffee cup. The following photo is the right side view. The blue stripes (uniform color of the first character to be filmed holding the particular phaser - in this case Mr. Spock when it was a B&W P2 (before Wah Ming Chang "reworked" the Hero Phasers) in episode 5, "The Enemy Within" and again in episode 6, "The Man Trap". (You can order the "Finney" P2 without the stripes.)
60815.jpeg

This is an early version of my "Finney" P2 with TMOST P1. As some of you will know - I used photos of my Master Replicas P2 and Rod.com P1 as the basis of my drawings.

Spock P2 blue.jpeg

Note: This is an early prototype cup. As I progressed through my book project - every time I would look as the closeups of the WMC P2s and the B&W P2s I would "see" more details and make changes to my drawings. The current versions of each drawing (Finney P2, Unknown P2, Greg Jein P2 and Riley/Lenore P2) are much better.

Here is the current front view of my Greg Jein:

Jein P2 - front view.png

And on the 20 Oz mug it looks good.

Here is my current right side view of the GJ P2:
GJ with Scot P1.png

I know the P1 color is not "set accurate" and at the present time I have no way to change it (though I am looking into a colorizing add on to GIMP) and I do not want to repaint my Rod.com P1 - so I understand for some of you the P1 color is deal breaker.

The biggest problem is the expense of shipping a heavy 20oz coffee mug to your mail box. The shipping for one 20oz mug from the printer (now - this year - after their price increase) is $19.00.* And it is actually cheaper to order each cup separately than to order all 4 at once.

I am offering my TOS P2 Art work on 20oz Coffee mugs for $15.00 each. Also I am offering these very nice mugs to the members of therpf.com first. (I will be offering all of them including my B&W versions on eBay, ETSY, Amazon or my website later in the year at a higher cost per cup.

So with tax, shipping and other handling charges the total cost to have a P2 mug of your choice (and you can order them without the uniform color stripes) to your door will be $35.00 each. NOTE: I cannot currently ship cups outside of the US. If this changes I will post a response to this thread.

Payment will be via Paypal.

If you have any questions you may email them to xray@mailfence.com. Please write in the subject line: "P2 Mug Question". (Thanks)
Also note its now 1759 on Friday afternoon the 9th of February and I check this email once a day so I will not see your questions until tomorrow (the 10th) and I do not check my business email on Saturday or Sunday.

* - - I cannot afford to order these cups in bulk to get a better deal on the shipping cost and since I think my P2 poster will sell better I will probably not offer these cups after the 2nd Quarter of 2023.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back