Unable to edit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSt.LouisKid @ Mar 6 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1433294[/snapback]</div>
Is it me or can we no longer edit?

Where is my edit button? I'm bound to make some kind of spelling error and I need that button. :p
[/b]
I can still edit so it looks like it's not a forum wide problem.

And still my question is unanswered as to why I no longer have the edit function. Shall I refer to it as the "edit function" instead? I could let everyone know if it was actually a button or not if it still appeared for me to use.

jedirick, I am actually surprised by your reply.

An answer that is helpful would be appreciated.

Looking at a screen print I see the "+edit" button appearing just to the left of the "+quote" button but it is no longer there now.

Perhaps it would have been more appropriate if I went to a mod who handles the technical details.

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSt.LouisKid @ Mar 19 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1443619[/snapback]</div>
Still would like that edit function back if you don't mind.
[/b]
Did you try clearing out your browser cookies and cache? Whenever something weird like that happens to me that is the first thing I do and many times it fixes the problem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSt.LouisKid @ Mar 7 2007, 08:23 AM) [snapback]1433661[/snapback]</div>
And still my question is unanswered as to why I no longer have the edit function. Shall I refer to it as the "edit function" instead? I could let everyone know if it was actually a button or not if it still appeared for me to use.

[/b]

Actually I thought at the time that it was a technical problem. Since then I found out it's not a technical problem and that you know it's not a technical problem... :confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Mar 19 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1443674[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSt.LouisKid @ Mar 7 2007, 08:23 AM) [snapback]1433661[/snapback]

[/b]

Actually I thought at the time that it was a technical problem. Since then I found out it's not a technical problem and that you know it's not a technical problem... :confused
[/b][/quote]

So whats the need for... :confused

Nobody has told me when this will be restored.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSt.LouisKid @ Mar 19 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1443691[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Mar 19 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1443674[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSt.LouisKid @ Mar 7 2007, 08:23 AM) [snapback]1433661[/snapback]

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

So whats the need for... :confused

Nobody has told me when this will be restored.
[/b][/quote]
Edit button is there for my posts.

I'd suggest signing out, clearing your browser cache/temporary files, remove any "remember me" or "remember my password" settings in your browser, and check again.

-G

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back