Under the Silver Lake (Post-release)

What did you think of Under the Silver Lake?

• It was great. Loved it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good. Liked it very much.

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

• It was disappointing.

• It was bad

• Total voters
You're right. Though I think the version I shared might be the issue, cause the original is likely matching the trailer.

I have been listening to the track mostly on Apple Music and it matched the trailer. I heard that YouTube version only once.

Here is a better proper one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. Though I think the version I shared might be the issue, cause the original is likely matching the trailer.

I have been listening to the track mostly on Apple Music and it matched the trailer. I heard that YouTube version only once.

Here is a better proper one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=munErg-ykYU

Thanks, but this one is still much slower than the one in trailer. Listen to just the beginnings of each song back to back, and I'm certain you'll agree.

The Wook

Thanks, I just did that and looks like they definitely sped it up a little in the trailer (unless it was a different recorded version altogether) which I now noticed within the first few seconds. The first YouTube video is still more slower than the second one, not sure why though. Second one is the original, but yeah looks like it doesn't fully match the speed of the trailer.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back