Deprecated V3 Emitter For Anakin Starkiller 2018 Builder's Kit-Not enough interst

jorged123

I have recently had interest from a few that would like to have another V3 emitter run as they had missed the original run.
20200106_193139.jpg

20200106_193116.jpg

V3 Emitter Original run page

I'm willing to do another run if at least 20 emitters would be seriously spoken for. This, for now, is an interest only thread that can be converted to a limited run thread when enough interest exist.

When the magic number is met or interest dries up, then I'll ask for serious run participants to double down on the previous interest and commit to actually purchase the emitter-if it's ever changed to a limited run.

Interest participants aren't under any commitment to purchase.

Interest participants:
Turok96 (previous completed run thread) PM answered
Theh0rse (PM)
Villenmike
chazzychaz PM answered
tlambert27 PM answered
CopperRevan, PM answered
Diego86 PM answered

Last edited:
There hasn't been any more interest for about a week now. At current interest levels the price would be $40 per emitter not including shipping. If this is OK with those in the list, then I can proceed with the order. If not, then I'll have to just have to close up the thread. I apologize for not being able to get the same larger quantity discount the previous run had.

Shipping will vary depending on where you live. International and non-domestic USA can be anywhere from $10 to $20 from the USA. Domestic USA shipping is between $5 and $10. I provide individual shipping quotes with my PayPal invoices.

I'll send mass DM's with this info in case you aren't watching this thread, as well.

1 in and 2 off so far. I'll update pricing, if there are still enough takers. With only 5 spoken for the price has increased to $46 per emitter not including shipping. If more people leave, then the higher the cost will be.

Looks like this will be put into the deprecated section, not enough interest remains to make an order at this time. Thanks for all that were interested.

If enough people signed up, then I'd consider another order as long as Anakin Starkiller didn't object. He could have these made just as easy or easier than I can.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back