Star Wars Vader chest and belt boxes greeblies

Buy now for 1 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
AHN belt boxes lights set ($25) (6 sets left)
1708225280525.png

Note that the little bulbs inside are not suitable to be used with a battery. You'll have to replace them with LEDs according to the schematics you are using to power the boxes.

AHN belt boxes vintage Telefunken mesh:
1708225776453.png

$40 per piece that will be enough for 2 boxes.

As far as I can tell the mesh windows in AHN is roughly 4x8 mesh cells. The piece you will receive will be enough to make 2 6x10 pieces so you have some extra material to secure it inside the box. I won't be pre-cutting these so if you need a different size let me know. Note that it's an used mesh and there's some glue residue on the back. First orders will get the cleanest pieces.

ESB and ROTJ chest box greeblies (upper side of the rods) ($5):
1708226601246.png

You need one for ESB and 2 for ROTJ

Red Led for ANH chest Plate ($40)
1713643084690.png

2 ROTJ Reveal copper dynodes ($20 each)

1713643158601.png

$9 US priority shipping for any number of greeblies (as long as they fit in the usps small fixed rate box)

Last edited:
The Red leds and lower ESB greeblies are all sold or spoken for.

Upper ESB and ROTJ greeblies are still available ( I have more than the 4 pictured ). There's still some lights and mesh as well.

can you clarify whats leftover? I'm looking for some of those cable clips and so is a friend of mine!

What you see is still available. I've removed the sold out stuff. Cable clips in particular were a small bag so I have plenty left.

Added Red liens for AHN chestbox (or X-wing flight stick computer) and my last 2 dynodes for the ROTJ reveal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back