Star Wars Vintage Armitage Shanks Handwheels (Hot and Cold)

Sold for 190 GBP
Two vintage Armitage Shanks Starlite handwheels for sale!

IMG_3838.jpeg

These are freshly plucked from an old bathroom suite. The bath, sink and bidet just barely fit in the back of my small car..

*Please note: Both handwheels have unfortunately lost bits of their chroming due to age.

Handwheel no. 1 (red indice/hot)

£100.00+ Shipping

IMG_3839.jpeg

IMG_3840.jpegIMG_3841.jpegIMG_3842.jpegIMG_3843.jpegIMG_3844.jpegIMG_3845.jpegIMG_3846.jpeg

Handwheel no. 2 (blue indice/cold)

£90.00 + Shipping

IMG_3847.jpeg
IMG_3848.jpeg
IMG_3849.jpegIMG_3850.jpegIMG_3851.jpegIMG_3852.jpegIMG_3853.jpeg

If you would like one of these handwheels, please drop me a private message, as I’d prefer for all my sales.

I am from the UK and can ship internationally. Shipping will be at extra cost and will depend on your location.

I may have one more handwheel available within the next week or so - if so, will also have the same or similar weathering.

Cheers guys.

ChrisR.

Attachments

• IMG_3839.jpeg
    IMG_3839.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3840.jpeg
    IMG_3840.jpeg
    816.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Curious as to why you're charging 15 pounds less for the cold handwheel. The chipping seems to be fairly comparable to the pitting/wear on the hot handwheel

More of a personal observation - also that the red indice has less calcium build up. Trying to be fair!, thanks! :)
Curious as to why you're charging 15 pounds less for the cold handwheel. The chipping seems to be fairly comparable to the pitting/wear on the hot handwheel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back