Interest Wabbajack (Skyrim) 1:1 Solid Resin Staff

MrGreene

I had always wanted to build the Wabbajack, so a few weeks ago I started modeling it in my spare time. I ended up liking it so much that I decided to print the whole thing and prep it for molding.

It's actually hard to get a nice photo without someone else holding it!
10548203_805638262863118_8130113362792663496_o.jpgIMG_2019.jpgIMG_2020.jpgIMG_2025.jpg

The staff stands 67 inches tall and is as accurate as humanly possible to the in-game model, with every bit of wood-grain, beard ruffle, and even battle scarring exactly as it appears in-game.

Here are some detail photos of all three faces:
IMG_2165.jpgIMG_2166.jpgIMG_2167.jpg

I want to make a resin pull for myself, but I estimate it will take at least one gallon of resin for a full staff, so it's only worth it if I can sell a few extra to recoup the cost of molding.

The plan is to offer this as a solid one-piece resin kit, cast in dark grey-tinted smooth-cast 320 (possibly with an embedded metal rod, similar to Volpin's Dragon Age inquisitor staff)

Considering the size and cost of materials, price point would be around $300.

If even just a few are interested, I'll make this thread a limited run. It will be completely worth it to me as long as I can recoup molding costs.
I know there are some Sheogorath fans out there!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back