Service Wand Company 10th Doctor Sonic screwdriver battery replacement

Hello everyone. It appears that any people's 10th Doctor sonic screwdriver remote batteries are showing their age these days. I will be offering a send in battery replacement service in batches.

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

Please post below if you wish to have your sonic battery replaced.

For your shipping reference, the sonics will be sent to Orange County, California.
If this is still going on I'd like help with mine sonic screwdriver

Hello everyone. It appears that any people's 10th Doctor sonic screwdriver remote batteries are showing their age these days. I will be offering a send in battery replacement service in batches.

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

For your shipping reference, the sonics will be sent to Orange County, California.
I'd also be very much willing to have this done to mine! How would I contact you?

Just do the "phez method" listed in the tutorial above:

http://www.alexkung1.com/scale/sonic/Sonic02.htm

Per the discussion in the last few pages in this thread:

It works well, and is simple enough.

Is this service still being offered? My sonic battery (which has been on death's door for years) officially can no longer hold any charge.

I can even provide the battery as I have a spare one. I just don't have the experience to replace it.

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

Hello I need a replacement battery! Mines begun to slip up and will lose charge quickly! It’d be great if you’d still be able to do it!

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

Hello I need a replacement my sonic has had an aged battery since I got it and will loose charge quickly! It’d be awesome if you’re still able to do it! Hop to hear back!!!

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

I have the 10th doctors sonic screwdriver remote and the battery is completely dead. Are you still doing repairs

Price:
$45 + return shipping.

I would like my batter replaced

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back