weird triple chin vent Vader helmet

Imperial Weapon

I found this image from the guy with the largest vader collection in the world its got three chin vents and wire mesh eyes I've never seen anything like it, do we know what this is supposed to be?
1VaderBill6-1-768x872.jpg

Last edited:
Bill McBride has a great Vader collection and a nice guy. He is also one of the world authorities on authentication double telescoping lightsabers for the original 1977 action figure line. The helmet is very interesting, looks like a vintage fan made replica to me, but that is my opinion without doing any research yet. Love it though, thanks for sharing this. If you do find out what it is post it here.

I have a link to a TESTED episode about the Super Live Adventure stage show, interesting information, you can see the Vader suit in it but it is in the dark onstage so you can't see the triple chin mesh pieces...

Great watch regardless. I also have a video of Bill McBride's collection when he was on the news a year ago. He talks about the helmet in it. Here is a link to that:
Collection of more than 70,000 Darth Vader items moves to Texas

I have a link to a TESTED episode about the Super Live Adventure stage show, interesting information, you can see the Vader suit in it but it is in the dark onstage so you can't see the triple chin mesh pieces...

Great watch regardless. I also have a video of Bill McBride's collection when he was on the news a year ago. He talks about the helmet in it. Here is a link to that:
Collection of more than 70,000 Darth Vader items moves to Texas
Thank you for dropping these bits of info in the thread I appreciate it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back