Announcement Welcome to the RPF's Forum Upgrade Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having an issue with the two step verification method. After 30 days I get one of those email confirmation code has been sent pages... but I either get it 12 hours after I request it, or not at all. It happened before and after four days or so it stopped. Can we get rid of the two step process and just sign in like usual. I’m on my phone but can’t get on my home computer currently

I’m having an issue with the two step verification method. After 30 days I get one of those email confirmation code has been sent pages... but I either get it 12 hours after I request it, or not at all. It happened before and after four days or so it stopped. Can we get rid of the two step process and just sign in like usual. I’m on my phone but can’t get on my home computer currently

You should be able to point at your name in the top right and scroll down to "two step verification". Click that and you should be able to turn off the setting. (hopefully) :)

I have disabled two-step for your account.

We have also made some changes that will hopefully help with the email delay issues.

What constitutes a "Media Upload"? It seems that photos don't count. What form of media does count?

On an entirely unrelated note, I just found the option in settings to add any thread that I post to, to my watch list. This simplifies things for me.

So everyone was adjusted and dropped in amount? Last night I was at 4,640 points and this morning I am down to 4,175.
Hmmm... I am still sitting at 4,175 points at almost 5 months later. How does one get more points these days?

The Trophy Points are based on a bunch of different thresholds. If you are at your profile screen you can click on your Trophy Points total to see the thresholds.

Trophies Awarded to Moviefreak | RPF Costume and Prop Maker Community
Thanks. Yeah, I looked through that but I was sure I would have seen at least a few points from any likes I have received over the months.

Like with the: "For every 8 messages you make you get at least one like! 50 posts required" - I am shocked I haven't even qualified for that one, :lol:.

Thanks. Yeah, I looked through that but I was sure I would have seen at least a few points from any likes I have received over the months.

Like with the: "For every 8 messages you make you get at least one like! 50 posts required" - I am shocked I haven't even qualified for that one, :lol:.

Those are TOUGH to achieve, especially if you post a lot.

Can the search function drop down be disabled while making a title in the Junkyard? It's rather annoying:
View attachment 989287

Hey Art,

This still happens in the WTB section of the Junkyard. Can it be disabled there too?
test.png

Ehhh... not as keen to disable it there as there could be others who are looking to buy the same thing as the OP.

Quick question: I've been a member here coming up on nine years and my trophies are only showing as having been here for one year. Is this perhaps because I have a low post count or whatever mechanism that tallies such things just hasn't processed my account yet?

Quick question: I've been a member here coming up on nine years and my trophies are only showing as having been here for one year. Is this perhaps because I have a low post count or whatever mechanism that tallies such things just hasn't processed my account yet?

It is your post count. Below 50 and many of the trophies don't apply. Get above 50 and your trophy points will jump dramatically.

It is your post count. Below 50 and many of the trophies don't apply. Get above 50 and your trophy points will jump dramatically.

Understood. Might be worth updating the "promotion" thread that's stickied at the top of this section with that information. Thanks for checking on it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back