What BSG props do members want to see done?

PhoenixVader

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I for one would like to see.....

Radiations Badges
Auto injectors, both antirad and morphine
Jump Key in metal
Munitions Key in metal
Ration lables, IE MRE, coffee, algea crackers...the lot of them
Sarcoma Cigarette packs.

These are just the ones that come to mind ;)

thomas;)

Any books from the show.
MREs seen in the cafe hideout.
The National Geographic Magazine in "Daybreak" (I'm attempting to work on this. Waiting to hear by from the user who is trying to de-flash the cover image from the prop auction)
Med-kit with in-case items.
Cylon medical instruments from "Daybreak"
The oxygen-detection stick from "You Can't Go Home Again"
Cylon Centurion Body Parts (like the "thigh" from "The Plan")
Nymph Magazine (from deleted scene of "Scar")

That's about all I can think of for right now. But will come up with more later, knowing luck.

Any books from the show.
MREs seen in the cafe hideout.
The National Geographic Magazine in "Daybreak" (I'm attempting to work on this. Waiting to hear by from the user who is trying to de-flash the cover image from the prop auction)
Med-kit with in-case items.
Cylon medical instruments from "Daybreak"
The oxygen-detection stick from "You Can't Go Home Again"
Cylon Centurion Body Parts (like the "thigh" from "The Plan")
Nymph Magazine (from deleted scene of "Scar")

That's about all I can think of for right now. But will come up with more later, knowing luck.

The National Geographic Magazine like this one? I put a replica I made on ebay, but didn'e get much interest. I didn't make the inside pages thought. Just printed the digital image on vinyl and applied it to an old National Geographic.

BSGMag1.jpg

The National Geographic Magazine like this one? I put a replica I made on ebay, but didn'e get much interest. I didn't make the inside pages thought. Just printed the digital image on vinyl and applied it to an old National Geographic.

BSGMag1.jpg

Holy frak! That's beautiful! Like I said, I've been trying to work on one of my own using an actual issue of National Geographic. I too have been having difficulty with the inside pages, as well as if I want to make it screen accurate with the yellow back cover or if I want to make it like a real issue (leaving the ad on the back cover there).

Additional suggestions:
1. The Arrow of Apollo (which I have also considered on making) from the Kobol storyarch
2. The Dreilide Thrace Live at the Helice Opera House Cover and Tape from "Someone to Watch Over Me"
3. Mission Models of Galactica, Pegasus, Cylon Basestar, Cylon Raiders, Raptors and Vipers (seen in various episodes, starting with "Hand of God")
4. The Press Corps. video cameras from throughout the show.

Last edited:
Anything from the old series..the new series never grabbed me

I am just the opposite ;) I grew up watching the original and now that I have seen the new version, the other is well, just comical. The costumes (My God, the Triad outfits alone), the characters (Daggit, that robot dog was just too corny), the whole Disco light aliens thing. How about those cylon leaders with their light bright cone heads ;) Oh, and I almost forgot the Flying motorcycles!

The new one is gritty with a gripping storyline, great costumes, excellent props and sets and Actors and characters you can really get behind. What more can I say?

JMHO

thomas;)

Ok ok, I'll chime in with a actual answer;

CIC Headsets
Cylon machine gun
cylon helmet they found whn they first landed on "earth"
handheld O2 sensor that racetrack used abord the cylon basestar

BSG items I'd like to see include:

• Jump Key in metal that lights up.
  • Munitions Key in metal.
  • Medal of Distinction...in metal.
  • Med Ampules (yup, metal)
  • Cylon Transponder
  • Screen-accurate (size, material, artwork) Twelve Colony flags...mostly the one that represented the colonies as a whole, seen draped over the dead and along the main street on New Caprica.
  • Medic Armbands
  • Galactica wall speakers
  • CIC panels
  • Log Books, Galactica and Pegasus
  • Other ships patches: Pyxis, Prometheus, Gideon, Argo Navis, "Eversun" logo
  • Dradis trans-lights
  • Binoculars
  • Cylon machine-gun

All good suggestions. Now, who is going to make what? ;) We have the talent here on the RPF, we just need to get people who want to tackle each one.

I think we could make a list of the props, get an interest on each one and if there is enough interest, get it made.

So say we all.

thomas;)

All good suggestions. Now, who is going to make what? ;) We have the talent here on the RPF, we just need to get people who want to tackle each one.

I think we could make a list of the props, get an interest on each one and if there is enough interest, get it made.

So say we all.

thomas;)

So say we all!

Back