Siendo curioso ahora, y mirando lo que puedo también. Veo que hay muchas fotos de Heath Ledger usando diferentes tipos de cámaras, una de él con una cámara Sony que es similar (en la foto), pero no la que estás buscando. Me pregunto si esa fue una de sus cámaras, o solo una que recogió el departamento de utilería.
En realidad, no he visto el Caballero de la Noche en mucho tiempo. ¿Esa escena con el tipo colgando de la película o solo detrás de escena?
¿Hay algún video real de él sosteniendo esa cámara?

View attachment 1488785
q camara es la que aparece en la foto???

Cua
Being curious now, and looking at what I can as well. I do see there is plenty of pictures of Heath Ledger using different types of cameras, one of him with a Sony camera that is similar (pictured), but not the one you are looking for. I wonder if that was one of his cameras, or just one the prop department picked up.
I've not actually watched the Dark Knight in a very long time. Is that scene with the guy hanging from the movie or just behind the scenes?
Is there any actual video of him holding that

really late but have you guys happen to find the camera he was using? I’m obsessed with the noises in the interrogation scene with that wannabe jokers and I’m specifically into that one.

Attachments

• camera3.jpg
    camera3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20230215-030317_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230215-030317_Samsung Internet.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 68
really late but have you guys happen to find the camera he was using? I’m obsessed with the noises in the interrogation scene with that wannabe jokers and I’m specifically into that one.
This is the closest I've found even since then.. I'll look more into it now that its in my mind again

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back