Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

LAST CHANCE: There's only 1 set of 3 Wonka Bars available before I stop selling them. Please write me before you buy! First come, first served! :) Due to lack of time I'm not able to produce more Wonka Bars. But the Golden Tickets will still be available (unlimited).

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to purchase a set of 3 Wonka Bars. Are there any still available? Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. :) Yes, but only one set of three. These are the last three Wonka bars before I close this. I reserved them for you.

I received my Wonka bars and tickets today. They’re absolutely PERFECT!! Thank you so much. These are amazing!

Glad that you like them. :)

Do you still sell the wrapper art prints? Do you still sell the cardboard Wonka bars?

I can add a wrapper for free if you buy a Golden Ticket. Only the shipping would be $8 instead of $5 due to the bigger size of the wrappers.

No more cardboard versions for sale, sorry. You're too late. (Actually my version was acrylic instead of cardboard.)

Hi again, thank you so much for reserving them for me! I just sent the payment via PayPal.

Payment received. Thank you! :)

My "Wonka Bars" are available again. Please note my changed shipping costs and the infos about the pandemic in the original post.

I am in the United States! I did read your covid update so I know shipping might take a while. Should I PM you my details?

Shipping to the US is $16 if you don't buy more than 3 Wonka Bars. Total for 1 Wonka Bar is $32. You can PM me your details or add them as a PayPal comment to your payment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back